EP - EZ (Index to JDA's Family Tree, Version 84)
EL - EO (PREV) : Epa : Epe : Eph : Epi : Epo : Epp : Eps : Ept : Equ : Era : Erb : Erc : Erd : Ere : Erf : Erg : Erh : Eri : Erk : Erl : Erm : Ern : Ero : Erp : Erq : Err : Ers : Ert : Erv : Erw : Ery : Erz : Esa : Esb : Esc : Ese : Esg : Esh : Esk : Esl : Esm : Esn : Esp : Esq : Ess : Est : Ests : Esw : Esy : Esz : Eta : Etc : Ete : Eth : Eti : Eto : Etr : Ett : Etw : Etz : Eu : Eub : Eud : Eue : Eug : Euk : Eul : Eum : Eup : Eur : Eus : Eut : Eux : Eva : Eve : Evi : Evo : Evr : Ewa : Ewe : Ewi : Ewn : Ewo : Ewr : Ews : Ewy : Exd : Exe : Exh : Exi : Exo : Exp : Ext : Exu : Exx : Eya : Eyb : Eyc : Eyd : Eye : Eyl : Eym : Eyn : Eyo : Eyq : Eyr : Eys : Eyt : Eyv : Eze : Ezo : Ezq : Ezt : (NEXT) FA - FH
|Select a different Surname Index
||Select a different Forename Index
EPAIGNE --- (see EPANAY)
EPANAY or EPAIGNE
[Ecdicius EPARCHIUS] Agricola (Consul) of ROME (? - 421+) ; or: poss. Ecdicius EPARCHIUS; Prefect of GAUL; aka Flavius Julius AGRICOLA
EPES --- (see EPPES)
EPHRAIMITE or EPHRAIMITES
EPHRATHA or EPHRATHITE
EPINAY or ESPINAY
EPINOY or ESPINOY
Admetus of the MOLOSSIANS ; or: poss. (NN), Admetus' son; (Admetos); King of EPIRUS; beyond here lineage is mythical
- Aeacides (King) of EPIRUS (? - 313+ BC)
- Alcetas I (King) of EPIRUS ; aka Alkelos I MOLOSSI ek EPIRUS
- Alcetas I (King) of EPIRUS [alt ped] (430? BC - 370? BC)
- Alcon of EPIRUS ; or: Molossus (King) of EPIRUS, q.v.
- Alexander II (King) of EPIRUS (294? BC - 245 BC) ; of the MOLOSSIANS
- Andrew (III) MUSACHI (Despot of EPIRUS, MUSACCHIA, etc.) ; (Sebaston Cratos to the Byzantine Emperor); aka Andreas MOLOSACHI (MYZEQE)
- Andrew (II) MUSACHI (Despot of EPIRUS, etc.)
- Anna PALAIOLOGINA (KANTAKUZENE) (? - 1357+) ; Regent of EPIRUS
- Aretos (King) of EPIRUS ; (Aretus)
- Argos (King) of EPIRUS ; (Argus)
- Arhybbas (II; King) of EPIRUS (390? BC - 323 BC) ; aka Arybas (Arrybas Arymbas Arrybbas) of the MOLOSSIANS
- Arrybas (King) of EPIRUS ; (Arrhybas)
- Carlo II di TOCCO (? - 1449) ; Conte di ZANTE; Claimant to EPIRUS
- Castor (King) of EPIRUS
- Charops (King) of EPIRUS ; or: Neoptolemos (Charops' father); (any relation to same-named King of SYME ?)
- Dromon (King) of EPIRUS
- Elena Dukaina ANGELINA (? - 1271?) ; aka Helena Angelina DUKAINA (Princess) of EPIRUS; Heiress of CORFU
- Eubios (King) of EPIRUS ; (Eubius)
- Eurymachos (King) of EPIRUS ; (Eurymachus)
- Giorgio de' BUONDELMONTI (ACCIAJOULI) (1403? - 1435) ; (Heir of EPIRUS, but deposed as child by his cousin, Carlo I Tocco)
- Giovanni II ORSINI (? - 1335 Arta) ; Lord of EPIRUS; Count of KEFALONIA; aka Ioannes II Doukas Komnenos ANGELOS
- Gjin MUSACHI (Despot of EPIRUS & MYZEQE) ; (Ginno)
- Helenus of TROY (King of the SCYTHIANS) ; aka Helenus the TROJAN; King of EPIRUS
- Isaul ACCIAJOULI (Despot of JANNINA) (1375 - 1411) ; aka Esau de' BUONDELMONTI; Despot of EPIRUS
- [Lanassa of EPIRUS] Deidamia (Princess) of SCYROS ; or: poss. Lanassa of EPIRUS; (of SKYROS)
- Lycos (King) of EPIRUS ; (Lycus)
- Mikael Komnenos Dukas ANGELOS (Despot) of EPIRUS (1170? - 1215?) ; Sebastos, Dux of MYLASA
- Mikael II Komnenos Dukas Notho ANGELOS (1205? - 1267 (or '71)) ; Despot/Archon of EPIRUS & Atolia; (bastard)
- Molossus (King) of EPIRUS ; eponym of MOLOSSIANS
- [Molossus (King) of EPIRUS, q.v.] Alcon of EPIRUS ; or: Molossus (King) of EPIRUS, q.v.
- Neoptolemos (King) of EPIRUS ; (Pielus)
- Neoptolemus I (King) of EPIRUS (? - 360? BC) ; of the MOLOSSIANS; poss. aka Pyrrhus (King) of PTHIA
- Nereis of EPIRUS ; (Nercis)
- Nessos (King) of EPIRUS ; (Nessus)
- Nikephoros I Komnenos DOUKAS (? - 1297?) ; Lord (Despot/Archon) of EPIRUS; aka Nikephoros Doukas Komnenos ANGELOS
- (NN) ... (NN) of EPIRUS ; about 18 missing generations
- Olympias of EPIRUS (? - by 235 BC) ; aka Olympas AEACID
- Olympias of the MOLOSSIANS (375 BC - 316 BC) ; Princess of EPIRUS
- Ophir ; aka Epirus (Ofir), eponym of EPIRUS; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Phocos (King) of EPIRUS ; (Phocus)
- Phthia (Chryseis-Phthia) of EPIRUS
- Pielos (King) of EPIRUS ; (Pielus)
- Pielus (King) of EPIRUS ; (Pylades; poss. of AEGINA); (some srcs show the many missing generations after Pielus, not before)
- Priamos (King) of EPIRUS ; (Priamus)
- Pyrrhus II (King) of EPIRUS
- Pyrrhus I (II; King) of EPIRUS & MACEDONIA (319 BC - 272 BC) ; of the MOLOSSIANS; (employed elephants in battle)
- Pyrrhus (King) of PTHIA & EPIRUS (? - 1164 BC Temple of Delphi) ; aka Neoptolemus of AEGINA; slayer of King Priam, q.v.
- Simeon UROSH (Czar of GREEKS, SERBIA, etc.) (1325? - 1369+) ; Despot of EPIRUS; (PALAIOLOGOS; EMPEROR of SERBS & ROMANS)
- Tharypus (King) of the MOLOSSIANS (430? BC - 390? BC) ; aka Tharrybas (Tharrhypas Tharrypas Tharrypos) (King) of EPIRUS
- Theodore KOMNENOS Dukas (of EPIRUS) (? - 1253+ Nicaea) ; Archon in Epirus, Despot (EMPEROR) in THESSALONIKE
- Theodore MUSACHI `Kishetisi' (Lord in EPIRUS)
- Troas (Queen) of EPIRUS
- Tryinos (King) of EPIRUS ; (Tryinus)
- Xanthos (King) of EPIRUS ; (Xanthus)
EPOISSES or EPOISES
Abiezer ; (Abieezer; eponym)
- Abimael (Avima'el) ; poss. aka Albanus (Albion); poss. eponym of Albion and Albania; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Adam, the First Man (Garden of Eden 4004 BC - 3070 BC) ; first man (in Judeo-Christian myth); poss. aka Adapa (King) of ERIDU, q.v. (1st man in Assyro-Babylonian ....
- Alanus ; Progenitor of Europe; poss. eponym of ALLEN; aka Alanius
- Almodad ; aka Dalmata (Elmodad), eponym of DALMATIA; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Anthemoisia ; eponym of Lake Anthemoisis
- Araethyrea ; (Araithyrea; eponym of same-named city)
- Ashkenaz ; aka Askamaz (Ascenez Asch); poss. eponym of ASHKENAZI; progenitor of early ARMENIANS; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Beroe ; eponym of Beirut
- Bess ; (some say her husband killed the bear 'for Bess', making her the eponym of Clan FORBES)
- Brutus (Bruttus) [alt ped] ; (Nennius shows this as an alternate ancient lineage); poss. eponym of BRITAIN; aka Britto
- Calpus ; (progenitor & eponym of gens CALPURNII)
- Cambra ; eponym of SICAMBRI tribe
- Ciprius ; (Cipris, Cyprus, poss. eponym)
- Cretus ; or: Celius (Cretus' son); poss. aka Celius; (Cretis; poss. eponym)
- Donchad (? - 600+) ; eponym of Clanna Donachadha
- Fial ; poss. River GODDESS (& eponym) of the Feale
- Geoffrey V `the Fair' (`Plantagenet') (Anjou 1113 - 1151 France) ; Count of ANJOU & MAINE, later Duke of Normandy; Crusader; eponym of the PLANTAGENET Dynasty; aka Geoffroi V (IV) `le Bel' (`the Handsome')
- Gethar (Gothar) I ; eponym of the GOTHS; aka Gotha; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Hazarmaveth ; aka Sarmata (eponym) of SARMATIA; (Asarmoth Hatzarmavet); one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Himavat (Lord of the Mountain) ; GOD of Snow; poss. eponym of Himalayan Mountains; aka Himavan
- Hyacinthus ; (loved by Apollo; eponym of Hyacinth flower (into which he was transformed))
- Jader (Jerah) ; (Jare Yerach); eponym of Jaderia Colonia; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Jat (Geatwa Geata Geat Gaut Geot Gauti) ; Prince & eponym of the GOTHS; Progenitor of ancient Germanic Kings (in tradition)
- Jobab (2206 BC - ?) ; (Johab Yovav); `Jehovah to hold'; poss. aka Tibiscus (Tiobo); poss. eponym of TIBISCUS; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Kay Kavat ; eponym of the KAYANID Kings; (Kavad)
- Keroessa ; (eponym of Khrysokeras)
- Lekos (Lekan), eponym ; (YAPHETIDY)
- Lucius Julius Caesar (? - 183+ BC) ; (Prefect; Praetor); poss. Lucius Julius LIBO; (origin of the CAESAR cognomen is unclear; the eponym might....
- Lud ; eponym of LYDIA, acc. to Josephus; (Laud)
- Macha ; eponym of Ard Mhacha (Armagh)
- Maedhbh (Meidydh Leathdearg) ; or: poss. Dubgilla, daughter of Nia Corb, q.v.; (Airt's wife); eponym of Rath Maedhbhe
- Manu, the First Man ; or: poss. Ishbak (q.v.); aka Suryavanshi Manu (Svayambhuva), Vaivasvata; eponym of Manusmriti (laws of Hinduism)
- Nemedius Machta ; aka Nemedh (Nemed) of AGNOMAN; founder (& eponym) of (mythical?) NEMEDIAN Dynasty of Ireland
- Ochonchar `Forbear' (Eire? - ? Scotl.) ; progenitor and poss. eponym of Clan FORBES, taking his nickname after slaying ferocious bear (or boar); (Achonacher)
- Ophir ; aka Epirus (Ofir), eponym of EPIRUS; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Orsenmar ; eponym of Loch Orbsen
- Pershotan ; (poss. eponym of PERSIA)
- Piccolomo (1110?? - ?) ; (progenitor & eponym of PICCOLOMINI)
- Sasan ; eponym of the SASSANIAN Dybasty; (Sassan)
- Suilebhan (Suileabhain) ; (eponym of O'SULLIVAN)
- Tsugu Mongsun (? - 433+) ; aka Ashinha of LIANG; Khan of the TURKS; aka Juqu Mengxun (Taizu; MENGSUN; of CHINA ?); eponym of ASSENA Clan
- Tyrsenus ; aka Tyrsenus (Tyrsenos); aka Tarchon the Elder; (migrated to Italy); eponym of Tyrrhenians & Etruscans; ....
- Water buffalo (swamp variety) (China 2000? BC) ; (has 48 chromosomes); aka Bubalus bubalis kerabao, Carabao; (eponym of the Thai folk singer Aed Carabao)
- Zarathustra (Zoroaster) (890 BC - 817 BC) ; aka Zartusht (Zarathushtra); (Zarathustra means `Golden Star' or `Possessing Divine Knowledge'); `1st Mag....
- Anos I (Prince) of ANTCHABADZE & ABKHAZIA (? - 450+) ; poss. eponym of ANCHABADZE Dynasty
- Achaeus ; poss. eponym of ACHAEANS (EKWESH)
- Telegonus AEAEUS (Founder of TUSCULUM) ; (killed his father unknowingly; he married his father's widow at urging of Circe who married his half-bro....
- Aetolus (King) of AETOLIA ; aka Aetolos (Aitolos) (King) of ELIDE; (eponym)
- Koshamain (Chief of the AINU (EZO) in HOKKAIDO) (? - 1457) ; (led revolt against the Wajin (ethnic Japanese) who were oppressing the Ainu; eponym; his unsuccessful Re....
- Najm ad-Din Ayyub (Job) of AJDANAKAN (1193? - 1173) ; Governor of BAALBEK; General of MOSUL; eponym of the AYYUBID Dynasty
- Zuhra (ibn KILAB) al-ADNAN ; (Zohra Zuhrah; of the Banu QURAISH); eponym of the Banu ZUHRAH
- Himyar (ibn ABD SHAMS SABA) al-HIRAH ; eponym of HIMYAR branch of QAHTAN
- Kahlan (Qahlan; ibn SABA') of al-HIRAH ; eponym of KAHLAN branch of QAHTAN; of YEMEN
- al-Abbas ibn 'Abd al-MUTTALIB (566? - 643?) ; (initially opposed his nephew's religion, converted 629; eponym of ABBASID Dynasty; ibn 'ABD)
- Hashim 'Amr al-MUTTALIB (464? - ? Gaza, Palest.) ; aka Amr `Hashim' ibn 'ABD al-MANAF; aka Hashem ben MANAF; prob. aka Hashim of QURAYSH; (`Hashim' means `c....
- Nefzawa (eponym of al-NAFZA)
- Gomez (Sn.) de MIXANCAS, ALAVA ; eponym of BENI GOMEZ
- Aventinus (12th King) of ALBA LONGA ; reigned for 37 years; eponym of Aventine Hill
- Tiberinus Silvius (9th King) of ALBA LONGA ; reigned 8 years; eponym of Tiber River
- Guelph (Welf Gwelf; I; III) of ALEMANNIA (776? - 821? (or 833+)) ; aka Welf I von ENTGAU; Count von ANDECHS (d'Andech) & BAVARIA; Count von ALTDORF; Graf im SCHUSSENGAU; p....
- Alfi `the Old' (King) of ALFHEIM ; (Alf; eponym of ALFHEIM)
- John (Colonel) ALLEN (Rockbridge Co., Virg. 30/12/1771 - 22/1/1813) ; Kentucky State Senator, associate counsel for Aaron Burr (q.v.); raised 1st Regiment of Riflemen under Ge....
- Alope (the Spring & eponym of ALOPE) ; (mortal known for her great beauty; Cercyon buried her alive after she was raped by Poseidon, but Poseido....
- Richard AMERICK (? - 1501) ; Sheriff of Bristol; poss. eponym of America; (AMERYCKE)
- Amor(?) of AMORITES ; (the Amorrhite); (the Amorrhites were allied with Abrah against Sodom); (eponym)
- Amurru, GOD of the AMORITES ; (Chief God, Shepherd God, Storm God, eponym of the AMORITES); aka Martu; poss. aka El (q.v.); poss. aka Ba'al
- Angel (King) of ANGLES [alt ped] ; (eponym)
- Angul (King) of ANGLES ; (eponym); (Angel)
- Anizzah (eponym of the clan of ANIZZAH) ; (' ANIZA)
- Anton ; progenitor & eponym of gens ANTONIA
- Brychan (Saint) ap ANLLACH (Eire 419? - 450? Wales) ; aka Brecon (King) of BRYCHEINIOG; eponym of Brecknockshire
- Beran (Baran) ap CERI ; aka Parar (Barruc Barrwg Berroc Garar Barar); eponym of BERKSHIRE
- Seisyll (Cecil) ap CLYDOG (665? - ?) ; King of CEREDIGION; King (& eponym) of SEISYLLWG
- Dogfael ap CUNEDAG (424? - ?) ; King (& eponym) of DOGFEILING; (Docavael Docmail Dogfeil Docomaglus Dogbald)
- Dafydd `Gam' ap LLEWELYN (1371? - 25/10/1415) ; aka David (Sir) GAM (EINION); (celebrated defender of King Henry V against Owen Glyndwr, q.v.; poss. kill....
- Lleision ap RHYS (1288? - ?) ; eponym of LLEISANAIDD
- Glywys CERNYW ap SOLOR (435? - ?) ; aka 1st King (& eponym) of GLYWYSING
- Aram (progenitor & eponym) of ARAMAEANS ; poss. aka Mesharum
- Arcadius the ARACITE, eponym of ARCADIA ; progenitor of the ARKITES; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Danae of ARGOS ; (Herodotus wrote that `Danae daughter of Acrisus' was ancestress of the Dorian Princes); poss. eponym of DANAIOI
- Danaus (King) of ARGOS ; (in some traditions, Aegyptus' twin); (Danaos); eponym of DANAIOI
- Io (the NYMPH) of ARGOS ; (eponym of the BOSPHORUS, meaning 'cow-ford', since she forded those straits while in the heifer form Zeus had given her for protection)
- Orestes (King) of ARGOS, MYCENAE & Sparta ; (HERO and eponym of Oresteia )
- Bernard VII d' ARMAGNAC (1360? - 1418) ; (Bernhard); Comte de CHAROLAIS, Comte de RODEZ; Constable of France; (influential in French court, eponym of Armagnacs faction)
- Armaneak (eponym of ARMENIA) (? - 1980? BC) ; (Armenak)
- Aroandes I (Satrap) of (Eastern) ARMENIA (420? BC - 362? BC) ; aka Orontes I (II), Ervand; poss. eponym of the ORONTIDS
- Arsames I (King) of ARMENIA ; (Artavazes Arazanes); eponym of the ARSAMOSATE Dynasty
- Artaxias I the CONQUEROR (King) of ARMENIA (? - 159? BC) ; eponym of ARTAXID Dynasty
- Reupen I `the Great' (King) of ARMENIA (? - 1092?) ; aka Roupen (Rupin Ruben) I PAKRADUNI; Prince of CILICIA; Lord of GOBIDAR & Gorosomol; eponym of RUBENID
- Reupen I `the Great' (King) of ARMENIA [alt ped] (? - 1092?) ; aka Roupen (Rupin Ruben) I PAKRADUNI; Prince of CILICIA; Lord of GOBIDAR & Gorosomol; eponym of RUBENID
- Philip Danforth ARMOUR (Stockbridge, N.Y. 1832 - 1901 Chicago) ; (industrialist, founder & eponym of Armour & Company; 34th wealthiest American ever)
- Anne (Lady) ARUNDELL (1615? - 1649) ; (eponym of Anne Arundel, Maryland)
- Ali AS-SHARIF (Prince of TAFILALT) (? - 1635) ; aka Moulay Ali Cherif; eponym of the ALAOUITE Dynasty
- Anthony (K.G.) ASHLEY-COOPER (1801 - 1885) ; 7th Earl of SHAFTESBURY; famous reformer & Philanthropist; eponym of Shaftesbury Monument
- Azarah, King near ASSUR ; (last attested King before Ushpia); poss. eponym of ASSUR
- Puzur Asshur I (King) of ASSYRIA (? - 1960+ BC) ; eponym of ASSYRIA; aka Puzur-Ashur I (King) of AKKAD; (founded new dynasty; dedicated temples; colonizes ....
- Tukulti-Ninurta I (King) of ASSYRIA (? - 1208 BC) ; 7th King of Middle Assyrian Period; eponym of Epic of Tukulti-Ninurta (one of the most ancient....
- William Waldorf (1st Viscount) ASTOR (N.Y. 1848 - 1919 Brighton) ; (one of the wealthiest Americans of his time; eponym of the WALDORF Hotel)
- Aegeus (King) of ATHENS (? - ? Aegean Sea) ; (Medea's 2nd husband); eponym of Aegean Sea; (Aigeos, Egee)
- Alcmaeon (last Perpetual Archon) of ATHENS ; (Alkmaion); poss. eponym of ALCMEONIDAE Clan
- Codrus (King) of ATHENS (? - 1068? BC) ; (eponym of Clan CODRID; last Basileus of Athens, his successors taking the title Archon; Sacrificed himse....
- Lycus of ATHENS ; (founder & eponym of LYCOMEDAE (LYCOMID) clan); (Lycos)
- Pericles `the Powerful' Acamantis of ATHENS (Athens 495? BC - 429 BC Athens) ; aka Pericles (Perikles) CHOLARGENSIS; (statesman and great Orator who led Athens to greatness; eponym of The Age of PERICLES )
- Stephen Fuller AUSTIN (Virginia 1793 - 1836 Texas) ; (empresario, Father of TEXAS; eponym of Austin (Texas), etc.)
- Aydin (eponym of AYDINOGLU Dynasty) ; (Aydin mean 'enlightened')
- Akshavaka (King) of AYODHYA ; aka Manu Iksvavu; prob. aka Ichwaku Arya; eponym of IKSHVAKU dynasty
- Prithu 'Raja' (King) of AYODHYA ; (first righteous ruler, milked Viraj, eponym of Earth ('Prithvi')); AVATAR OF VISHNU (not one of ten prim....
- Rocesthes (Badengaud BALTHUS) ; or: poss. Athanarich (q.v., Rocesthes' brother); eponym of the BALTHES (BALTHING) Dynasty
- Eadwulf (Ealdwulf) (Lord) of BAMBOROUGH (870? - 918?) ; High-Reeve (Under-king) of BAMBURGH; 1st Earl of NORTHUMBRIA; eponym of EDULFING (EADULFING)
- Bebba (ingen ERB ?) (575? - ?) ; or: poss. Acha of DEIRA, q.v.; eponym of BAMBURGH
- Cassius Fortunius (? - 714+) ; aka Qasi; 1st Chief (& eponym) of the BANU QASI
- Caphtor bar MIZRAIM ; ancestor of Lower EGYPT; (Pathros' twin); eponym of the CAPHTORIM
- Jair bar SEGUB (the GALAADITE) ; eponym of JAIRITE and Havoth Jair
- Phineas Taylor (P.T.) BARNUM (Conn. 1810 - 1891 Conn.) ; (businessman, politican; Mayor of Bridgeport, Conn.; famous showman; founder & eponym of Barnum and Bail....
- Baier (co-King) of GERMANS in Bavaria (? - 1429+ BC) ; (built Prague); poss. eponym of BAVARIA
- Welf I (Duke) of BAVARIA (1037? - 1101 Cyprus) ; aka Guelph IV d' ESTE; Crusader; progenitor (eponym) of GUELPH family
- Kain (Cain) ben ADAM ; 1st builder of city (built Enoch); 1st killer (Murdered his brother Abel); aka Qayin ADANYA; eponym of QAYINITIDY
- Philistim ben CASHLUHIM ; (progenitor & eponym of PHILISTINE)
- Joktan ben EBER (2267 BC - ?) ; `Tribe to sustain'; aka Jectan (Yaqtan Joctan); poss. aka Qahtan (first speaker of Arabic); poss. aka His....
- Riphath (Ripath) SCOT ben GOMER ; or: Bath, q.v., gt-grandson of Japhet (acc. Nennius); aka Riphat (Reif Rus Rifath Rifaith Riophath Iobath Ibath Jovad Emoth), settled SCYTHIA; progenitor of IR....
- Shimron ben ISSACHAR ; eponym of SAMARIA; (Semron Semran)
- Gomer (Cymry) ben JAPHETH (2884? BC - 1834? BC) ; eponym of CIMMERIANS, progenitor of Celts; 1st son of Japhet; (Gamer; YAPHETIDY); one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Madai (Medai Madian) ben JAPHETH ; aka Shen Nung; progenitor (eponym) of the MEDES; 3rd son of Japhet
- Meshech ben JAPHETH ; (Mushki Meshechs Mosoch Meshec Moska); eponym of MUSHKI (nr. Moldava?); 6th son of Japhet; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Tiras ben JAPHETH ; eponym of THRACE, Tursha, Tyrsenoi, Athyras River; poss. eponym of Etruscans; 7th son of Japhet; one of t....
- Ephraim ben JOSEPH ; `doubly fruitful'; progenitor (eponym) of EPHRAIMITE Tribe; (second son but given birthright because of J....
- 'Ur ben KESED ; aka Ur-Nammu; (eponym of UR)
- Koath (Kohath Caath) ben LEVI ; eponym of the CAATHITES
- Gilead (Galaad) ben MACHIR ; aka Galahad ha-MANASSEH; progenitor (eponym) of GALAADITES
- Machir (Makir) ben MANASSEH ; progenitor (& eponym) of MACHIRITE; (MANASSEHITE)
- Elam ben SHEM ; eponym of the ELAMITES; (poss. of PERSIA ?)
- Barbar (eponym of BERBERS)
- George (Bishop) BERKELEY (Kilkenny, Eire 1685 - 1753 Oxfords.) ; (Bishop of Cloyne; famous writer, Philosopher; amateur Mathematician; eponym of the city of Berkeley, California)
- Agnes BERNAUER (1408? - 1435) ; (mistress or poss. 1st wife); (`the Pernawin'; famous Bavarian HEROINE; eponym)
- Abdullah bin AL-HASSAN (Emir of MECCA) ; progenitor & eponym of ABADILLAH Clan
- Sa'ud bin MUHAMMAD ; eponym of House of SAUD
- Fatima (al-ZAHRA) bint MUHAMMED (606? - 632?) ; aka Fathma as AZZARA (az-Zahra'); aka Fatima `Shining One' bint MUHAMMAD; eponym of the FATIMID Dynasty; (1st wife)
- Czechus (Duke) of BOHEMIA ; (Cech Tschech Czech); Father & eponym of CZECH
- Boeotus (eponym of the BOEOTIANS) ; aka Boiotos of BOIOTIA
- Simon `El Libertador' (General) BOLIVAR (Caracas, Venezuela 24/7/1783 - 17/12/1830 Colombia) ; aka Simon Jose Antonio de la (Santisima) Trinidad BOLIVAR PALACIOS (Ponte) y BLANCO; (famous revolutiona....
- Guilhem (Baron) de BONARE ; 1st Feudal Lord of Perthshire; (granted land in Scotland under King William I; eponym of Village and Castle Bonar)
- Pope Gregory XIII (Ugo BONCOMPAGNI) (Bologna 1502 - 1585) ; (Catholic Pope; eponym of Gregorian calendar)
- Borko dominus (? - by 1187) ; eponym of BORCKE
- Archaeanax (King) of BOSPHORE ; eponym of ARCHAEANACTID Dynasty of CIMMERIANS in BOSPHORUS
- Spartocus I (King) of BOSPHORE (? - 433+ BC) ; eponym of SPARTOCID Dynasty of CIMMERIANS in BOSPHORUS
- Henriette Marie (de) BOURBON (Paris 1609 - 1669 Paris) ; (Henrietta-Maria); Princess of FRANCE; Queen of ENGLAND; eponym of MARYLAND
- James BOWDOIN (1726 - 1790) ; Governor of Massachusetts; (eponym of Bowdoin College)
- Robert BOYLE (Waterford, Eire 1627 - 1691 London) ; (very important chemist, Physicist and Philosopher, appears on List of Mathematicians; eponym of Boyle's ....
- Briotain (Prydain) ; yet another eponym of BRITAIN
- Brutus (Brwt) `the Dardanian' (1st King) of the BRITONS (Italy ? - 1091? BC Britain) ; aka Britto, Brwth, Prydain, Prytos, Britan Mael; aka Brut Tywyssauc o Ruvein; King of ALBION; poss. eponym of BRITAIN
- Druis (King) of BRITONS ; (Druiyus); eponym & founder of Druids
- Louis (7th Duc) de BROGLIE (1892 - 1987) ; (Louis-Victor-Pierre-Raymond); Physicist; discovered wave nature of electrons; eponym; Nobel Physics Laureate (1929)
- John BROWNING (Gun Manufacturer) (Ogden, Utah 1855 - 1926 Liege, Belgium) ; (Inventor; gunsmith; founder of Browning Arms Company; eponym of Browning Automatic Rifle, etc.)
- Thomas BRUCE (7th Earl of ELGIN) (1766 - 1841 Paris) ; 10th Earl of KINCARDINE; (eponym of Elgin Marbles, which he removed from Greece)
- Rebecca BRYAN (Frederick Co., Virg. 1738 - 1813 Missouri) ; eponym of U.S. Liberty Ship Rebecca Boone
- Balgar, progenitor & eponym of BULGARS ; aka Bulgar (Balgor Bulghar) YAPHETIDY
- Edward George Earle BULWER (1803? - 1873) ; 1st Baron LYTTON of KNEBWORTH; (Secretary of State for the Colonies; famous poet, popular novelist; eponym; BULWER-LYTTON)
- Ralph Johnson BUNCHE (Detroit, Mich. 1903 - 1971 Queens, N.Y.) ; (intelligence agent; diplomat; negotiated end to 1948 Arab-Israeli War; Civil Rights Activist; Professor;....
- Galileo BUONAIUTI (? - by 1440?? Florence) ; (renowned physician, teacher, government official; eponym of GALILEI family)
- Burgundus, eponym of BURGUNDIAN
- Bearra ; progenitor (eponym) of BERRY, BURY
- Appius Claudius CAECUS (340? BC - 273 BC) ; (Roman Consul; Dictator of ROME; extended democratic rights, builder & eponym of Via Appia &
- Cecilius (2nd Baron BALTIMORE) CALVERT (1605 - 1675) ; Earl-Palatine of the Provinces of MARYLAND and Avalon; (Cecil); eponym of Baltimore, Maryland
- Canaan (eponym of CANAAN) (2876? BC - ?) ; aka Kana'n (Kenan Kna'an Kn'nw Kinnahu Chanaan) HAMITIDY; cursed by Noah (made Japheth's servant) for Ham's indiscretion
- Grimaldo CANELLA (Console di GENOVA) (? - 1184?) ; eponym of GRIMALDI; Console of GENOA; Ambassador to Emperors
- Alfonso I of CANTABRIA (727? - 757?) ; King of ASTURIAS; `the Catholic'; (founder & eponym of the Beni Alfons Dynasty)
- Cantabro (King) of CANTABRIA (? - 400? BC) ; eponym of CANTABRIA
- Car (King & eponym) of CARIA ; (Caria refers to the indigenous inhabitants of the Anatolian coasts at the time of early Greek colonization; ...
- Mausolus (King) of CARIA & Rodhos (? - 353 BC) ; (eponym of the Mausoleum he built, considered an Ancient Wonder; considered, prob. mythically, among the ....
- Andrew CARNEGIE (Dunfermline, Scotl. 1835 - 1919 Mass.) ; (poor immigrant who built Carnegie Steel and was once the richest man in America; 6th wealthiest American....
- George (1st Baronet) CARTERET (? - 1680) ; (Vice Admiral, co-Proprietor of New Jersey, eponym)
- Elissa Dido (Founder & 1st Queen) of CARTHAGE ; aka Elissar (Elishat) `the Wanderer' of QART-HADASHT (or of ZORUS (TYRE)); aka Tanit the GODDESS; eponym ....
- Anthony CARY (5th Viscount of FALKLAND) (Somersets. 1656 - 1694 Tower of London) ; (Treasurer of the Navy, sponsered journey which discovered Falkland Islands; eponym; M.P.; First Lord of the Admiralty)
- Alfonso X (King) of CASTILE (& Leon) (Toledo 1221 - 1284 Seville) ; `el Sabio' (`the Wise'); FERNANDEZ; (Holy Roman EMPEROR; eponym of the Alfonsine Tables of trigonometry)
- William `Lupellus' (de LOVEL) of CASTLE KARY (? - 1160??) ; Comte de YVERY; Sn. de IVRI & Breval; eponym of LOVEL (Lupellus (little wolf), Lupel, Lovel); aka William Gouel PERCEVAL
- Arthur CAYLEY (London 1821 - 1895 Cambridge) ; (great Mathematician; eponym); (winner of the Royal Society's Copley Medal)
- Samothes (1st King) of CELTICA (? - 2014 BC) ; eponym of SAMOTHEA (BRITAIN); poss. aka Dis (4th son of Japhet)
- Salmon Portland CHASE (N.H. 1808 - 1873 N.Y. City) ; Governor of Ohio; U.S. Senator; 25th U.S. Secretary of Treasury (issuing first paper currency); 6th Chief....
- Qin Shi Huang (1st EMPEROR) of CHINA (259 BC - 210 BC) ; (united China; built the Great Wall, Lingqu Canal, & famous Mausoleum; developed Chinese government; etc....
- Cleones ; eponym of CLEONAE
- Wm. F. `Buffalo Bill' CODY (LeClaire, Iowa 1846 - 1917 Denver, Colo.) ; aka William Frederick CODY; (Pony Express Rider at age 14, received Medal of Honor as Indian Scout; famous showman; eponym of Cody, Wyoming)
- Colchis (IMMORTAL) ; or: Asterope or: Perseis the OCEANID, q.v.; eponym of COLCHIS
- Medus (Medeus) of COLCHIS ; legendary King (& eponym) of MEDIA
- Pietro I (Sn.) della COLONNA (1099? - 1151?) ; aka Peter de COLUMPNA; (of Columna Castle; eponym of COLONNA)
- Samuel COLT (Gun Manufacturer) (1814 - 1862) ; (Inventor (& eponym) of the Colt Revolver ; 73rd wealthiest American ever)
- Christopher COLUMBUS (1451 - 1506) ; aka Cristovao (Cristoforo Cristobal Christophoro) COLOMBO; 1st Almirante das INDIAS; poss. aka Nikolaos Y....
- Condeilbhan ; progenitor (eponym) of O'CONDEILBHAIN, CONNELLAN, QUINLAN, CONLAN
- Anderson Hays COOPER (N.Y. City 1967) ; (famous author, T.V. Journalist, eponym)
- Bacchis (King) of CORINTH ; eponym of the BACCHID Dynasty; (Baquis)
- Camber (1st King) of CAMBRIA & CORNWALL ; aka Cymryw (Kamber Kambre) ap BRWT (ap BRUTUS); Progenitor of Silurian Kings (in tradition); (eponym)
- Prydain ap AEDD (Duke/King) of CORNWALL ; aka Prydein (Bridain Brydain) the CAMBRIAN; aka Brutus II `Green-Shields'; eponym of BRITAIN
- Hippocrates of COS (Cos 460? BC - 377? BC Larissa, Thessaly) ; `Father of medicine'; eponym of Hippocratic oath; (MIPHMHH #148)
- Lyctius of CRETE ; King (& eponym) of City of LYCTUS
- Francesco I CRISPO (Duke of NAXOS) (? - 1383) ; Baron of Astrogidis, Lord of Milos; (Murdered previous Duke of Naxos, captured Andros; founder and eponym of CRISPO Dynasty)
- David (Colonel) CROCKETT (Limestone, Tenn. 17/8/1786 - 6/3/1836 San Antonio, Texas) ; (Davy; `King of the Wild Frontier'; U.S. Representative; eponym)
- Cyrus Herman Kotzschmar CURTIS (Portland, Maine 1850 - 1933 Penns.) ; (founder & eponym of Curtis Publishing Co. & Curtis-Martin Newspapers; published Ladies' Home....
- Dacus (progenitor & eponym) of DACIA ; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- George Mifflin DALLAS (Philadelphia 1792 - 1864 Philadelphia) ; Ambassador, U.S. Senator, Vice President of the U.S.A. #11 under Polk; eponym of City of Dallas
- Loarn Mor (King) of DALRIADA (436? - ?) ; aka Laorn (Loare Laorn) MacERC; eponym of CENEL LOAIRN branch of DAL RIATA; beyond here genealogy is doubtful
- Corbred (Chief & eponym of DALRIATA) (? - 240??) ; prob. same as Cairpre Finn Mor (shown here as brother); aka Cairbre RIATA; (forced north by famine from M....
- Robert Rennick `Bob' DALTON (Missouri 1869 - 1892 Kansas) ; OutLaw bank robber and train robber; eponym & leader of the Dalton Gang
- Marwan I ibn al-HAKAM (Caliph) in DAMASCUS (624? - 685?) ; 4th UMAYYAD Caliph; progenitor (eponym) of the MARWANIDS
- Dan (King) of DANES ; (eponym)
- Skjoldr of the AESIR (1st King) of the DANES (70? BC - 5? BC) ; aka Scyld (Skioid Skjold Skjoeldr) `Scefing' ODINSSON; `Sheaf-Child'; progenitor (eponym) of the SCYLDINGS
- Danishmend Gazi (? - 1104) ; Lord of SEBASTIA, eponym of DANISHMEND
- Dodanim ; aka Jupiter Dodonaeus, Dodan (Dodanim Rodanim); poss. eponym of DARDANIA
- Yffi (King) of DEIRA (? - 541?) ; aka Uffo of SUSSEX; aka Offa (Iffi) of the ANGLES; eponym of the UFFINGAS
- Delphus (eponym) of DELPHOS
- Rene DESCARTES (31/3/1596 - 11/2/1650 Stockholm) ; famous Philosopher; very famous Mathematician; eponym of Cartesian; (MIPHMHH #49)
- Walter Elias DISNEY (Chicago 1901 - 1966 Los Angeles) ; (animator, producer, created Mickey Mouse, etc.; eponym of Disneyland; 8th most influential businessman ever)
- Horace Elgin DODGE (Michigan 1868 - 1920 Florida) ; founder & eponym of Dodge Corp.; 67th wealthiest American ever
- William Earl DODGE (1805 - 1883) ; (co-founder & eponym of Phelps-Dodge Corp.; Congressman)
- Andrea DORIA (1st Principe de MELFI) (1466 - 1560 Genoa, Liguria) ; aka `Father of Peace', Liberator of GENOA; (famous statesman and Admiral; eponym; K.Go.Fl.)
- Dorus (King) of the DORIANS ; aka Doros (King) of CORINTH; eponym
- Dorus (King) of the DORIANS [alt ped] ; aka Doros (King) of CORINTH; eponym
- Frank Nelson DOUBLEDAY (Brooklyn 1862 - 1935 Florida) ; (famous publisher; founder & eponym of Doubleday & McClure Company)
- George DOUGLAS (16th Earl of MORTON) (1761 - 1827 nr. Edinburgh) ; (Vice-president of the Royal Society; eponym of Lord Morton's Mare; K.T.)
- John Sholto DOUGLAS (8th Marquess of QUEENSBERRY) (Florence 1844 - 1900 London) ; (eponym of boxing's Queensberry rules; notorious rogue)
- Francis (Sir) DRAKE (the NAVIGATOR) (1540? - 1596 Panama) ; (Vice-Admiral; 2nd highest earning pirate or privateer ever; defended England from Armada; 2nd to circumn....
- Oechalia of the DRYOPIANS ; or: Stratonice of OECHALIA; eponym of City of Oechalia
- James Buchanan DUKE (N.C. 1856 - 1925 N.Y.) ; (`Buck'); (founder of American Tobacco Company; eponym of Duke University; 52nd wealthiest American ever)
- Robert `Ruabh' DUNCANSON (8th of GLENEROCHIE) (? - 1460) ; 4th Chief of Clan DONNACHAIDH; eponym of ROBERTSON; founded Barony of STRUAN
- Wuffa (King) of EAST ANGLIA (? - 578?) ; aka Uffa (VVEHHING) of the DEIRI; eponym of UUFFING
- George EASTMAN (N.Y. 1854 - 1932 Rochester, N.Y.) ; (Inventor; entrepreneur; founder & eponym of Eastman Kodak; 46th wealthiest American ever)
- Amalech (Duke) of EDOM ; (Amalec Amalek); eponym of the AMALEKITES
- Kenaz the EDOMITE ; (Cenez Kanaz); eponym of KENEZITE
- Esau (eponym) of the EDOMITES ; aka Edom (`Red', Esaw Esav); twin brother of Jacob
- Egres (founder & eponym) of EGRISI ; aka Egros (Egers) YAPHETIDY
- Aegyptus (King) of EGYPT ; poss. aka Thutmose III, q.v.; (Aigyptos); eponym of AIGYPTIADS
- Gaodhal (Gadelas) Glas of EGYPT (1571 BC - ?) ; cured by Moses; eponym of Gaelic (Irish Celts); (Gaythelos Gaedel Gael)
- Libya (Queen) of EGYPT ; poss. aka Mutnofret; (eponym)
- Scota of EGYPT ; eponym of SCOTS
- Scota Tephi (Princess) of EGYPT ; or: sister-in-law of Solomon ben DAVID, q.v.; aka Scotta MISR; eponym of SCOTLAND
- Achaemenes (King) of ELAM (ANSHAN) ; aka Hakhamanish (Hakhamanesh); founder (eponym) of ACHAEMENID Dynasty
- Teispes (King) of ELAM (ANSHAN) ; aka Shishpish (Tchishpish); aka Perses (poss. eponym of PERSIA); (there is frequent confusion between Tei....
- Obalus (eponym) of ELBE River ; aka Obal (Ebal Hebal Oval); one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Eleusinus (King & eponym) of ELEUSIS
- Hippothoon (King) of ELEUSIS ; (abandoned by his mother, he was suckled by a mare, found by shepherds who appealed to King Cercyon to di....
- Emathius the Hamathite, eponym of EMATHIA ; progenitor of the HAMATHITES; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Charles IV (Holy Roman) EMPEROR (Prague 14/5/1316 - 29/11/1378 Prague) ; aka Karl (Karel) (King) of BOHEMIA; de LUXEMBOURG; King of the GERMANS; (in 1356 the Kingship of Bohemia,....
- Charles I STUART (King) of ENGLAND (1600 - 1649) ; `the Martyr'; K.G.; Duke of York; eponym of two U.S. states
- Charles II STUART (King) of ENGLAND (1630 - 1685) ; K.G.; `the Merry Monarch'; (eponym of CAROLINA)
- Elizabeth I TUDOR (Queen) of ENGLAND (Greenwich 7/9/1533 - 24/3/1603 Surrey) ; aka Good Queen Bess; `the Virgin Queen'; eponym of VIRGINIA; (MIPHMHH #94)
- George II Augustus (King) of ENGLAND (1683 - 1760) ; Elector of HANOVER; K.G.; (eponym of GEORGIA)
- George I Louis HANOVER (King) of ENGLAND (1660 - 1727) ; aka George I Ludwig GUELPH (Elector) of HANOVER; K.G.; (he was only 52nd in order of succession to the Br....
- Victoria of HANOVER (Queen) of ENGLAND (London 1819 - 1901 Isle of Wight) ; aka Alexandrina Victoria GUELPH; Queen of the UNITED KINGDOM of Great Britain & Ireland; eponym; `Gloria....
- Offa `the Great' (1st King) of the ENGLISH (? - 796?) ; of MERCIA; reigned 39 years; crowned 14th BRETWALDA (Rex ANGLORUM) in 786; eponym and builder of Offa's d....
- Carthagh (Lord) of the EOGHANACHT (? - 1045) ; eponym of MacCARTHY; aka Carthach of MUMHAN; Prince of DESMOND
- Molossus (King) of EPIRUS ; eponym of MOLOSSIANS
- Adapa (King) of ERIDU ; first man in Assyro-Babylonian myth; prob. eponym of Adam (q.v., first man in Judaic myth)
- Butes ; eponym of the ETEOBUTADAE
- John `the Diarist' EVELYN (1620 - 1676) ; (famous writer; eponym)
- Moses (Mousos) of EXODUS ; aka Moses (Moshe) ben AMRAM the Deliverer of ISRAEL; Prince (High Priest) of EGYPT; `the Lawgiver'; order....
- Fabius (progenitor & eponym of gens FABIA) ; (by virtue of their descent from Hercules, the FABII claimed exclusive right of ministering at the altar consecrated by Evander to Hercules)
- Marie Joseph Yves Paul `Gilbert' MOTIER de la FAYETTE (Chavainac 6/9/1757 - 20/5/1837 Paris) ; Marquis de la Fayette; (Captain in French Army, General in American Army, famous American HERO; eponym; s....
- Finn [alt ped] ; (famous Warrior, subject of the Fenian Cycle ); aka Finn MacCUMHAIL; eponym of the FENIANS
- Marshall FIELD (1834 - 1906) ; (founder & eponym of Marshall Field and Company; revolutionized retail; 11th wealthiest American ever; 24th Wealthiest Person ever)
- Harvey Samuel FIRESTONE (Ohio 1868 - 1938 Miami Beach, Florida) ; Founder & eponym of Firestone Tire and Rubber Company
- Edmund FitzGERALD (1895 - 1986) ; (Chairman of Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Co.; made eponym of SS Edmund FitzGerald without his consent)
- Edsel Bryant FORD (Detroit 1893 - 1943) ; C.E.O. of Ford Motor Company; eponym of Ford Edsel
- Henry FORD (Michigan 1863 - 1947 Dearborn, Michigan) ; founder & eponym of Ford Motor Company; Inventor, important innovater; 12th wealthiest American ever; 9t....
- Louis XIV (King) of FRANCE (1638 - 1715) ; `the Sun King'; eponym of LOUISIANA; (his 72-year reign is the longest ever of any European King); (MIPHMHH #190)
- Napoleon I BONAPARTE (EMPEROR) of FRANCE (Ajaccio 15/8/1769 - 5/5/1821 St. Helena) ; (eponym; K.Go.Fl.; amateur Mathematician); aka Napoleone di BUONAPARTE; (DNA TESTS show him as Y: E-M34 and mtDna H); (MIPHMHH #34)
- Benjamin FRANKLIN (Boston, Mass. 1706 - 1790 Philadelphia) ; (famous Inventor; amateur Mathematician; founded newspapers; Governor of Pennsylvania; 1st U.S. Postmaste....
- Merovech (I; King) of (Salic) FRANKS (415 - 458?) ; aka Meroveus (Merowig Merovey Meroving Merowech) `the Young'; defeated Attila the Hun, q.v., in 451; epon....
- Merovech (I; King) of (Salic) FRANKS [alt ped] (415 - 458?) ; aka Meroveus (Merowig Merovey Meroving Merowech) `the Young'; defeated Attila the Hun, q.v., in 451; eponym of the MEROVINGIANS
- Crescenzio (I) di GAETA (Naples) ; poss. eponym of CRESCENTII family
- Cibidus (Gepidus), eponym of the GEPIDAE ; (Cebidus)
- Tuisto (1st King) of GERMANIA (? - 1500?? BC) ; aka Tuisco (Deutsch Teutsch Tuyscon Tuisco) von TYRKJA; eponym of DEUTSCHLAND; (some equate him with Shem....
- Deuto (King) of GERMANS (? - 1553+ BC) ; (eponym of TEUTONS)
- Frank (King) of GERMANS (? - 1114+ BC) ; (Francus Franco); eponym of FRANKS
- Ingio (King) of GERMANS (? - 1870+ BC) ; aka Eingeb (Ingaevon Ing); King and eponym of INGAEVONES
- Mers (King) of GERMANS (? - 1711+ BC) ; eponym of Merseburg; (in his time Germany was visited by Egyptians under Oryz)
- Schwab (King) of GERMANS (? - 1521+ BC) ; (eponym of SWABIA)
- Wandler (King) of GERMANS (? - 1580+ BC) ; (eponym of Vandals & Wenden)
- Elbridge GERRY (Mass. 1744 - 1814 Washington, D.C.) ; Signer of the Declaration of Independence ; Governor of Massachusetts; Vice President of the U.....
- Asshur (eponym) of GESHUR ; poss. aka Puzur Asshur I (King) of ASSYRIA, q.v.; eponym of ASSYRIA
- Geta, eponym of GETAE ; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Albion the GIANT ; overthrew Bardus, q.v., of Samothea, becoming King in BRITAIN; eponym of ALBION
- Asclepius (GOD of Medecine) ; eponym of ASCLEPIAD; (student of Cheiron); aka Asklepios
- Nergal, Assyrian GOD in Underworld ; God of Pestilence (& poss. war, Sun); eponym of planet Mars (Assyrian name)
- Ptah, Creator GOD ; aka Ta-Tenen; eponym of EGYPT (`Eqypt' = `Het-Ka-Ptah' = `House of the spirit of Ptah'); poss. aka Min GO....
- Anu, Celtic GODDESS ; GODDESS of Prosperity, of IRELAND; eponym; poss. aka Anann, the Morrigan
- Boann (River GODDESS) ; eponym of River Boyne; aka Boannde ingen DELBAETH, q.v.
- Danu (Mother GODDESS of TUATHA De Danaan) ; Celtic GODDESS, eponym of Danube River; aka Daonaunn
- Frigga (GODDESS of the Clouds) ; poss. aka Freyja (Freia) of the VANIR (GODDESS of Love, Magic, War, etc.); eponym of Friday
- Lot LUWDDOC (King) of GODODDIN (470?? (or 595?) - ?) ; King of the Host; poss. aka Gwair (Gwyar) ap DWYWG; King of ORKNEY; King (and poss. eponym) of LOTHIAN (Gododdin)
- Chaghatai KHAN of the GOLDEN HORDE (1187? - 1242) ; (Jagatai Chagatai); eponym of CHAGHATAY Dynasty
- Aragorn (II; 35th King) of GONDOR (2931 TA - 120 FA) ; aka Estel, Strider of the RANGERS, Thorongil, Envinyatar, `Longshanks', `Wingfoot', the Dunadan, son of Arathorn; ...
- Charles GOODYEAR (Conn. 1800 - 1860 N.Y.) ; (Inventor of rubber vulcanization; eponym of (though unrelated to) the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company)
- Amal (Amala) of the GOTHS ; eponym of AMALI
- Gapt of the GOTHS (20?? - ?) ; (relation to Jat/Geatwa the eponym ?)
- Gothus, eponym of GOTHS ; (Gutus)
- Ostrogotha (King) of the GOTHS (170? - 249?) ; Chief of GREUTINGI; (Ostragotha); poss. eponym of OSTROGOTHS
- Gauti (King) in GOTLAND ; aka Gaut (eponym of GOTHS); poss. identical to Odin, poss. identical to Jat, don't expect legendary genea....
- Sigar (King) of GOTLAND ; poss. aka Ungvin; (eponym of SIKLING); (Siggari Sigarr)
- Sylvester GRAHAM (1794 - 1851) ; Inventor & eponym of the Graham Cracker
- Katherine (Lady) de GRANDISON (Hertfords. 1304? - 1349 Berkshire) ; (her faulty blue garter may be the eponym of the Most Noble Order of the Garter)
- Edward Augustus (Prince) of GREAT BRITAIN & Ireland (London 1767 - 1820 Devon) ; Duke of KENT & Strathearn; K.G.; K.P.; (GUELPH; von HANNOVER); eponym of Prince Edward Island
- James I STUART (King) of GREAT BRITAIN (1566 - 1625) ; aka James Charles VI (43rd King) of SCOTS; K.G.; King of GREAT BRITAIN and IRELAND; (he ruled both ENGLAN....
- Graecus (eponym of the GREEKS)
- Charles (2nd Earl) GREY (Falloden 1764 - 1845) ; First Lord of the Treasury; Prime Minister, etc.; K.G.; eponym of Earl Grey Tea
- Arthur (of Beaumont) GUINNESS (1725 - 1803) ; (brewer, Philanthropist; founder & eponym of Guinness brewery)
- Hadji I GUIREY (? - 1466?) ; 1st KHAN of the CRIMEA; progenitor (eponym) of GUIREY family
- Perez (Phares) ha-JUDAH (1738? BC - 1638? BC) ; the twin of Zerah; eponym of the PEREZITES; (Peretz)
- Core (Korah) ha-LEVI ; eponym of the CORITES
- Yahya ha-NASI (Cordoba? ? - 1222? Portugal) ; aka Don Yahya `El Negro' ibn YAISH; aka Yahia ben RABBI (ben YAHI); Lord of ALDEIA dos Negros, eponym of ....
- Rudolf II HABSBURG (Holy Roman EMPEROR) (Vienna 1552 - 1612 Prague) ; aka Rudolf V of AUSTRIA; K.G.; K.Go.Fl.; (patron of Kepler and eponym of Kepler's Tabulae Rudolphinae )
- Hildi HALFDANSSON ; (Hildir; eponym of HILDING)
- Lofdi HALFDANSSON (500? - ?) ; (great war-king, eponym of LOFDAR & LOFDUNG)
- Hivi (Eueus) ; eponym of the HIVITE (Hevite, Hinite); aka Hev HAMITIDY
- John HANCOCK (`the Signer') (Braintree, Mass. 1737 - 1793 Mass.) ; (merchant; financier; Patriot; President of 2nd Continental Congress; 1st & 3rd Governor of Massachusett....
- William (Dr.) HARVEY (Folkestone 1578 - 1657 London) ; (Scientist, studied human circulation; attended King Charles I; eponym; etc.); (DNA TESTS show him as E-M34); (MIPHMHH #55)
- William Anderson `Devil Anse' HATFIELD (1839 - 1921 West Virg.) ; (leader & eponym of famous feud)
- William Randolph (I) HEARST (San Francisco 1863 - 1951 Beverly Hills, Calif.) ; (built newspaper empire; builder & eponym of Hearst Castle; politician)
- Anak (King) of HEBRON ; eponym of the ANAKIM
- Ogyges (King) of OGYGIA & the HECTENES ; eponym of OGYGIA (THEBES); poss. 1st King of ATTICA; poss. 1st King of LYCIA; founder of ELEUSIS; poss. T....
- Henry John (I) HEINZ (Penn. 1844 - 1919 Pittsburgh) ; (founder & eponym of Heinz Foods; Philanthropist)
- Hellen (King) of the HELLENES ; or: poss. Helius (GOD of the Sun), q.v.; aka Hellen of THESSALY; King of ORCHOMENE; eponym
- Patrick (the PATRIOT) HENRY (1736 - 1799) ; Founding Father of the U.S.A.; (great Orator, said ``Give me Liberty or Give me Death!''); eponym
- Irmino (progenitor) of the HERMINONES ; (Irmin); (eponym of Irminones); prob. aka Armenon
- Hoeril, eponym of the HERULI ; aka Havilah (Hevila); one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Heth (eponym of HETHITE) ; (Chetteus Hath)
- Conrad Nicholson HILTON (New Mexico 1887 - 1979 Calif.) ; (founder & eponym of Hilton Hotels)
- Frederick II von HOHENSTAUFEN (1090? - 1147) ; Duke of SWABIA (von SCHWABEN); `der Einaugige'; as Heir of WAIBLINGEN, eponym of GHIBELLINE (the Italian ....
- Edward HOLYOKE (1585? - 1660) ; (founder & eponym of Holyoke, Mass.)
- Herbert Clark HOOVER (Iowa 10/8/1874 - 20/10/1964 N.Y.) ; U.S. Secretary of Commerce; President of the United States #31; (eponym)
- Mark HOPKINS (Henderson, N.Y. 1813 - 1878 Sacramento, Calif.) ; (entrepreneur, co-founder of Southern & Central Pacific Railroads; 35th wealthiest American ever; eponym of Mark Hopkins Hotel)
- Gui (Guido) (Count) von HORNBACH (753? - 814?) ; Count on the Breton March; (de NANTES); poss. eponym of the WIDONIDS
- Seir (Duke) of the HORRITES ; eponym of Mount Seir, poss. eponym of Sa'ir (scapegoat); (the name Seir may be related to Mandaean 'Sira'....
- Samuel `Sam' (Gen.) HOUSTON (Virg. 1793 - 1863 Texas) ; (Governor of Tennessee; General, defeated Mexico at Battle of San Jacinto; 1st President of TEXAS, later ....
- Howard Robard (Sr.) HUGHES (Missouri 1869 - 1924) ; (patented two-cone rotary drill bit; co-founder & eponym of Hughes Tool Co.)
- Arpad (Arpa Arpadius) (Duke) of HUNGARY (Hungary 840? - 907?) ; Prince of MAGYARS; av UNGERN; eponym of ARPAD
- Bleda (58th King) of the HUNS (? - 445?) ; aka Buda; eponym of Buda (Budapest)
- Kia (Tribal Chief) of HUNS (? - 270? BC) ; progenitor (eponym) of the XIONG Dynasty
- Edward Francis (E. F.) HUTTON (N.Y. City 1875 - 1962 Long Isl.) ; (founder & eponym of stock brokerage)
- 'Adnan ibn 'ABD ; eponym of Adnanites
- Umayyah (al-Akbar) ibn 'ABD SHAMS (Mecca 539? (or '19?) - ?) ; Progenitor (eponym) of the UMAYYAD (UMMAYAD) Dynasty; Chief in ARABIA; aka Umayyah ibn ABDU SHAMS al-ADNAN
- Ali (al-MURTADHA) ibn ABU TALIB (Caliph) (Mecca 600? - 661 Iraq) ; aka Ali `the Hashemite' of ARABIA; 4th Caliph in IRAQ; 1st Holy Imam (& 4th and last Rightly Guided (RAS....
- Adnan ibn ADD ; eponym of Adnanites
- Abbad ibn AMR (904? - ?) ; eponym of ABBADID Dynasty
- Thamud ibn ATHER ; (eponym and progenitor of People of THAMUD)
- Isma'il ibn GAFAR (736? - 760?) ; his son was rival 7th Imam of the SHI'ITES; founder (& eponym) of the SEVENERS Dynasty; 6th Imam; (ibn JA'FAR)
- al-Khazraj ibn HARITHAH ; eponym of BANU KHAZRAJ
- Jacob ibn ISAAC (King of GOSHEN) (Haran 1892? BC - 1745? BC Egypt) ; aka Israel (Yisrael, eponym of ISRAEL); aka Jacob ben ISAAC (of the YEGEV) the SEMITE; aka Yaqub, PROPHET....
- Benjamin (Benoni) ibn JACOB ; aka Binyamin ben YA'AKOV; (8th son); eponym of BENJAMINITE; (Nenoni = `son of my pain', Benjamin = `son of the right hand')
- Dan ibn JACOB (Paddanaram) ; (9th son); cursed; poss. eponym of DANAIOI
- Levi ibn JACOB (by 1809 BC - by 1672 BC) ; eponym of LEVITES (Priests of ISRAEL)
- Simeon (Shim'on) ibn JACOB ; (2nd son; progenitor & eponym of ha-SIMEON)
- Zerah (Zehrah Zarah Zare) ibn JUDAH (1751? BC - 1500? BC) ; or: Hisicion, q.v.; twin of Perez; eponym of the ZERAHITES
- Kinana ibn KHUZAYMA (100? - ?) ; aka Kanana (Kinana Kinama) ibn Khozema al-ADNAN; aka Kinanah ibn KHUZAIMAH; bayt KEDAR; progenitor & eponym of BANU KINANAH
- Moab ibn LOT ; progenitor (eponym) of the MOABITES
- Nasr ibn MUHAMMAD ; eponym of NASRID Dynasty (BANU NASR)
- Ham ibn NOAH ; aka Cham (Chain, Kham); progenitor of AFRICA; eponym of HAMITIDY; (looked upon his father's nakedness)
- Japhet (Iaphet) ibn NOAH (2452+ BC - ?) ; Progenitor of Europe and Central Asia; eponym of YAPHETIDY; aka Yabet' (Yephet); aka Japheth (Japeth) ADA....
- Shem (Sceaf Sam Sem) ibn NOAH (2454? BC - 1842 BC) ; (the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle shows Shem as father of Bedwig); progenitor of Asia; eponym of SHEM....
- Hezron ibn PHARES (Prince of JUDAH) (Palestine 1715? BC - ?) ; eponym of the Hesronites; aka Esrom (Hetzron Chazron Esron Hesron Ezrom) the JUDAHITE
- Ya'rab ibn QAHTAN (poss. 1st King of YEMEN) (by 794 BC - ?) ; eponym of the ARABS; (Yarab); aka Ya'rib ibn KOHTAN
- Eber ibn SHELAH (2277? BC - 1813? BC) ; or: Peleg (q.v. : Eber's son); aka Heber of CHALDEA; aka Aber ('Aybar) ibn SHALEH; eponym of the HEBREWS; `Be high gift from God'; poss.....
- 'Adnan ibn UDAD (122? BC - ?) ; eponym of Adnanites; ``beyond Adnan only the Lord knows ...''; (progenitor of Arabs of North Arabia); (Adnann)
- Idumea ; eponym of IDUMAEAN
- Ifren, progenitor of IFORAS TUAREG ; (eponym of Ait IFREN)
- Illyrius (King) of ILLYRIA ; legendary progenitor (eponym) of the Illyrians; (Illyrios)
- Illyrius (King) of ILLYRIA [alt ped] ; legendary progenitor (eponym) of the Illyrians; (in Alexandrine poetry his parents are Polyphemus & Gala....
- Bharata (EMPEROR & eponym) of INDIA ; aka Sarvadamana (childhood nickname); (his empire supposedly included Persia & much of Central and South Asia)
- Bharata (poss. eponym) of INDIA ; (early mortal in various Indo-European myths prob. share an etymology)
- Neugio (Negue Negua) ; prob. aka Ingio (Ing) eponym of INGAEVONES
- Ion (eponym) of IONIANS ; (as shown, most srcs agree that Ion was the bastard son of Apollo, Xuthus later persuaded to adopt a teen-age Ion at a temple; ...
- Brion MacECHACH of IRELAND ; King of CONNACHT; aka Brian MacEOCHAID; eponym of Ui Briuin
- David (1st King) of JUDAH & ISRAEL (1032? BC - 973? BC) ; ben JESSE; 1st King of Judah in Hebron; in 1003 BC became 3rd King of Israel, establishing Jerusalem; aka....
- Hasmonaeus (High Priest) of ISRAEL ; (Hasmon; of JERUSALEM); eponym of the HASMONEAN Dynasty of the MACCABEES
- Solomon ben DAVID (2nd King) of ISRAEL (? - 930 BC) ; aka Jedidiah, Salomo; built Temple for Ark of the Covenant of Yahweh ; aka Shelmoh (Shelomoh) b....
- Hisicion (Hessitio Isacon) ; aka Silvius (Hisicion Isichion) d' ITALIA, q.v.; poss. aka Instio (Iscio) progenitor & eponym of ISTAEVONES
- Italus (King & eponym) of ITALY
- Nizam ul Mulk (1st Nizam of Hyderabad) (1671 - 1748 Burhanpur) ; aka Mir Qamar ud-din KHAN; aka Asaf JAHI (founder & eponym of ASAF JAHI Dynasty)
- Henry (K.G.) JERMYN (Suffolk 1600 - 1684) ; (favorite of Queen Henrietta Maria, dissolute gambler, Baron JERMYN of St Edmundsbury; Governor of Jersey....
- Garcia II (Inigo Iniguez) JIMENEZ (845? - 890?) ; Prince/King of NAVARRE; Regent of PAMPLONA; eponym of JIMENEZ Dynasty
- Samuel Curtis JOHNSON (Ohio 1833 - 1919 Wisc.) ; (founder & eponym of S. C. Johnson & Son (maker of Windex, etc.))
- Herodias of JUDAEA (15? BC - 39+) ; (eponym, an asteroid is named after her)
- Hoc `Healfdene' of the JUTES ; eponym of the HOCINGS; poss. aka Haki (CONQUEROR of Uppsala)
- Robert Winthrop KEAN (1893 - 1980) ; (U.S. Representative; eponym of Kean University)
- Frank Billings KELLOGG (New York 1856 - 1937 St. Paul, Minn.) ; (U.S. Senator; 45th U.S. Secretary of State; author and eponym of Kellogg-Briand Pact); Nobel Peace Laureate (1929)
- John Harvey (M.D.) KELLOGG (Michigan 1852 - 1943 Michigan) ; Activist; Inventor of Corn Flakes; (he founded cereal company, but not Kellog Company of which his brother and rival was the eponym)
- Borjigidai `the Wise' (KHAN) ; eponym of BORZHIGID Clan
- Hulegu KHAN (1217?? - 1265) ; poss. aka Guyuk Khan; aka Hulegu ILKHAN; (founding ruler of the ILKHANATE; eponym of the HULAGUIDS); (aft....
- Hulegu KHAN [alt ped] (1217?? - 1265) ; poss. aka Guyuk Khan; aka Hulegu ILKHAN; eponym of the HULAGUIDS
- Juchi (Juji Jochi Dzoczi Djouchi Djudji) KHAN (? - 1224 (or '27)) ; First KHAN of the GOLDEN HORDE; (Although Genghis has hundreds of millions of biological descendants, it ....
- Kublai KHAN (EMPEROR of CHINA) (1215 - 1294) ; eponym of the KUBLAIDS of CHINA
- Kozar (eponym of KHAZARS) ; (Khazars invented a mythical descent from Adam when they adopted Abrahamic religion); (Khazar Cuzar Buzar)
- Martin Luther (Jr.; Rev.) KING (Atlanta, Georgia 15/1/1929 - 4/4/1968 Memphis, Tennessee) ; aka Michael (Jr.) KING; Civil Rights Activist; Founder & 1st President of the Southern Christian Leaders....
- Fred Chase KOCH (Texas 1900 - 1967 Utah) ; (chemical Engineer, entrepreneur, founder & eponym of Koch Industries; co-founder of John Birch Society; one of wealthiest Americans ever)
- Confucius (KONG Zi) (Qufu 551 BC - 479 BC Qufu) ; aka K'ung-tzu, Kong Fuzi, Kong Qiu, Kung Ch'iu; aka Zhong Ni; (important Philosopher; eponym of CONFUCIANISM); (MIPHMHH #5)
- Aethiops (King) of KUSH (? - 3000?? BC) ; poss. aka King Nimrod the MIGHTY, q.v.; founder of 1st Kushite Dynasty; eponym (prob. mythical) of ETHIOPIA
- Sparta of LACEDAEMON ; eponym of SPARTA; (Sparte)
- (NN; Sir) progenitor of LAMONT family (? - by 1238) ; (Laumon Laomainn Lamont Labman); eponym; poss. aka Fearchar
- Longobardus, eponym of the LANGOBARDS ; (Longbardus)
- Robert LANSING (Watertown, N.Y. 1864 - 1928 N.Y. City) ; 42nd U.S. Secretary of State; negotiated & eponym of Lansing-Ishii Agreement
- David LARDINARIUS ; eponym of Davygate
- Aeneas `the Dardanian' (King) of LATIUM (? - 1175? BC) ; eponym of the Aeneid , his alleged biography by Virgil; aka Aineias, Eneas ysgwyt wyn
- Otto von BISMARCK, Herzog von LAUENBURG (Schonhausen 1/4/1815 - 30/7/1898 Friedrichsruh) ; aka Otto Eduard Leopold (1st Fuerst) von BISMARCK; (Imperial Chancellor; unified Germany creating the Second Reich; eponym; K.Go.Fl.)
- Dunlaing MacENNAE NIADH (King) of LEINSTER (435? - ?) ; eponym of Sept of UI DUNLAINGE
- Abraham LEITER ; founder & eponym of Leitersburg, Maryland
- Lelex (King & eponym) of LELEGES
- Morgan LEWIS (N.Y. City 1754 - 1844 N.Y.) ; (soldier, Colonel; Governor of New York; eponym)
- Garamas (in LIBYA) (Libya?) ; eponym of the GARAMANTES; (poss. 1st man)
- Winta (King) of LINDSEY ; eponym of WINTERINGHAM
- Gediminas (Grand Duke) of LITHUANIA (1257? - 1341) ; aka Gedymine (Gedymin Gedyminas Gedemin) de LITHUANIE; aka Gediminus Kunigaik LIETUVOS; (eponym of the GE....
- Symon (Sir; 2nd of Lee) LOCARD ; `Lockheart' (so named because he carried the key to the casket of Robert Bruce's heart carried on Crusade in 1329); ...
- Lothar (I; King & eponym) of LOTHARINGIA (796? - 29/9/855) ; EMPEROR of the WEST; King in ITALY; aka Lothaire (Hlothar) of the FRANKS; (von ALTDORF; of GERMANY); aka Lotharius I der KAROLINGEN
- Martin LUTHER (Eisleben 1483 - 1546 Eisleben) ; (key Protestant reformer with his Ninety-five Theses ; founder & eponym of Lutherism; Philosopher; (MIPHMHH #25)
- Lydus (King) of LYDIA ; eponym of LYDIA, acc. to Herodotus; (Lydos)
- Cathal (MacMUIREDACH) MacAENGUSA ; King of ULSTER; eponym of Leth Cathail
- Cormac Cas MacAILELLA (? - 243?) ; eponym of Dal gCais; King of MUMHAN
- Cearbhaill MacAODH ; (Cearbhall; eponym of O'CEARBHAILL, O'CARROLL); King of EILE
- Blat (Blait Blad Bloid) MacCAIS (388? - ?) ; King of THOMOND; eponym of Ui Blait
- Toirrdelbach (MacCATHAIL) (? - 641?) ; aka Turlogh Theodoras; aka Tairdelbach Na MUNSTER; King of MUNSTER; eponym of In Deis Tuaiscirt
- Ros (Ross) Failge (MacCATHAIR MAIR ?) (? - 373?) ; King of LAIGIN; eponym of OFFALY; (FAILGHE)
- Daire Barrach MacCATHAIRE MAIR ; eponym of Ui Bairrche
- Faelan MacCORMAIC (? - 966?) ; King of DEISI MUMHAN; (poss. eponym of surnames WHALEN and PHELAN)
- Fionn MacCUMAIL ; (famous Warrior, subject of the Fenian Cycle ); aka Finn MacCUMHAIL; eponym of the FENIANS
- Lugaid Laigde (Loegdi) MacDAIRE ; aka Luighdheadh (Prince) of IRELAND; eponym of CORCCO LOEGDI
- Mael Sechnaill MacDOMNAILL (O'NEILL) (949? - 1022) ; aka Malachy II `the Great' (King) of MEATH (MIDE); 174th MONARCH of IRELAND; eponym of UA MAEL Sechnaill; (Gormflaith's 2nd husband)
- Niall Noigiallach MacECHACH (? - 405? Boulogne) ; aka Nial Mor NAOIGHIALLACH `of the Nine Hostages'; 1st King (but reckoned 126th MONARCH) of IRELAND; conq....
- Antigonus I `Monophthalmus' of MACEDONIA (? - 301 BC) ; King of PHRYGIA; eponym of ANTIGONID
- Perdiccas I (4th King) of MACEDONIA (690? BC - 649 BC) ; aka Perdikkas; 1st historic King of Macedonia; (of ARGOS); eponym of PERDICCID
- Seleucius of MACEDONIA ; eponym of SELEUCID Dynasty
- Parlan MacGILCHRIST (4th of Arrochar), 1st Chief of Clan MacFARLANE (? - by 1354) ; (Bartholomew); eponym of Clan MacFARLANE
- Riagan MacFERGNA ; eponym & progenitor of O'RIAGAIN (REAGAN)
- Cellach MacFINNAICHTA ; eponym of O'KELLY; Ui Meil
- Cellaig Cualain MacGERTHIDE (? - 715) ; aka Cellach Cualann; King of Laigin; of Ui Mail; eponym of Ui Ceallaig Cuallan (O'KELLY)
- Somerled (II) MacGILLEBRIDE (1113? - 1164) ; Lord/Thane of the ISLES; 8th Thane of ARGYLL; King of South Isles; aka Somhairle Mor; (DNA TESTS reveal S....
- Niccolo MACHIAVELLI (1469 - 1527) ; (diplomat; political Scientist; author of The Prince ; eponym of Machiavellian); Philosopher; (MIPHMHH #79)
- Hepher (Chefer), the MACHIRITE ; progenitor (eponym) of HEPHERITES
- Ennae (I) Cennsalach (King of LEINSTER) ; eponym of Sept of UI CHENNSELAIG; aka Enni MacLABRADA
- Conall Corc MacLUGAID (? - 379?) ; eponym of CORK; (1st historic) King of MUNSTER; (MUMHAN)
- Mael Sechnaill Mor MacMAEL RUANAID (? - 863?) ; aka Malachy (Mailsechlain) I; 167th MONARCH of IRELAND; progenitor & eponym of UA MAEL Sechnaill
- Cu-mara ; eponym of Clan MacNAMARA
- Donald (I; Mor) MacRANALD (? - 1249?) ; aka Domhnall (Dovenald Domhnall) MacRAGHNAILL; 3rd Lord/King of the (Foreigners') ISLES; Founder & epony....
- Rudraige (Ruadhraighe) Mor MacSITTRID (? - 218? BC) ; aka Ruadhri (Rory) MOR; 86th MONARCH of IRELAND; eponym of Clan-na-Rory; father of two Monarchs
- Rowland Hussey MACY (Nantucket, Mass. 1822 - 1877 Paris, France) ; (Quaker; founder & eponym of R.H. Macy & Co.)
- Chandragupta Maurya (Samraja) of MAGADHA (? - 297+ BC) ; founder (eponym) of the MAURYAN Dynasty
- Bhrigu (Bhargava) MAHARISHI ; eponym of BHRUGU; (Brighu; the PRAJAPATI)
- Rorico I (Count) du MAINE (? - 841?) ; aka Roricon (Rorgon) I de RENNES; eponym of RORGONID
- Sundiata KEITA (1st Mansa) of MALI EMPIRE (1217? - 1255) ; (EMPEROR at NIANI; poss. eponym of KEITA Dynasty; HERO of MANDINKA people, eponym of Epic of Su....
- Thomas Robert (Rev.) MALTHUS (Surrey 1766 - 1834 Bath, Somerset) ; (Scientist; eponym; his writing on population catastrophe influenced Charles Darwin); (MIPHMHH #80)
- Mamik ; eponym of MAMIKONIAN
- George Catlett (Jr.) MARSHALL (1880 - 1959) ; General of the Army; 50th U.S. Secretary of State; 3rd U.S. Secretary of Defense; eponym of Mar....
- Karl Heinrich MARX (Prussia 1818 - 1883 London) ; (political theorist; wrote Das Kapital and The Communist Manifesto ; eponym of MARXISM); Philosopher; (MIPHMHH #27)
- Samuel Augustus MAVERICK (So. Carol. 1803 - 1870 San Antonio, Texas) ; (lawyer, politician, eponym of 'Maverick' meaning 'independent')
- James (Sir) Clerk MAXWELL (13/6/1831 - 5/11/1879) ; (CLERK-MAXWELL); (brilliant Mathematician and Physicist, noted for his equations of eclectromagnetism; ep....
- Randolph `Ole Ranal' McCOY (1825 - 1914) ; (leader & eponym of famous feud)
- Sophia Charlotte (Charlotte Sophia) von MECKLENBURG-STRELITZ (1744 - 1818) ; eponym of Charlotte, Mecklenburg (No. Carolina)
- Pylas (King) of MEGARA ; founder & eponym of Pylus
- Pylas (King) of MEGARA [alt ped] ; founder & eponym of Pylus
- Byzas (King) the MEGARIAN ; (eponym of BYZANTIUM; the Delphic Oracle told him to settle opposite 'the Land of the Blind')
- Byzas (King) the MEGARIAN [alt ped] ; (eponym of BYZANTIUM)
- Meilir (Malorius) (King) of MEILIRION (462? - ?) ; (eponym)
- Meirchion Meirionydd ap TYPIPION (King) of MEIRIONYDD ; aka Marianus ap TYBION; prob. eponym of MEIRIONYDD
- Andrew William MELLON (Pittsburgh 1855 - 1937 Southamton, N.Y.) ; (financier, industrialist, Philanthropist, eponym, Ambassador; 49th U.S. Secretary of Treasury; helped es....
- Icel EOMERING of MERCIA (? - 501? (or 493)) ; or: poss. Osla `Big Knife' (q.v. : Icel's son); aka Isung (Ichel) the ANGLE; eponym of the ICLINGAS
- Alcmaeon (King) of MESSENIA ; eponym of ALCMEONIDAE Clan; expelled by Temenus (q.v.) and Cresphontes of the Heraclides; (Alkmaion); last life-Archon of ATHENS
- Jeremiah (the PROPHET) mi-LIBNAH ; fled Babylon to Ireland with gt-granddaughter and `Stone of Destiny'; eponym of `jeremiad'
- Gideon the MIGHTY (`the Destroyer') (Ephra 1000?? BC - ?) ; (Judge of the HEBREWS; after his death, the Hebrews reverted to paganism; eponym of Gideons International, famous for its Bibles)
- Miletus (eponym of MILETUS)
- Marie-Chantal Claire MILLER (London 1968 - ?) ; (founder & eponym of Marie-Chantal childrenswear)
- Darius Ogden MILLS (N.Y. 1825 - 1910 Millbrae, Calif.) ; (businessman, banker, eponym of Millbrae, California; wealthiest Californian of his day)
- Mizraim (1st PHARAOH of ZOANITE Dynasty) ; aka Mesram (Misream, Mesrain, Mesraim; aka Mitzraim EGYPTUS ben HAM; HAMITIDY) founder of Egypt in Hebrew legend; eponym of MISR (EGYPT)
- Mash (progenitor & eponym) of MYSIA and MOESIA ; aka Meshech (Moesa Mes); one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Moholi (Mahli) ; progenitor & eponym of MOHOLITES
- John MONTAGU (4th Earl of SANDWICH) (1718 - 1792) ; eponym of `sandwich'
- Mojmir (von MAHREN?) (1st Duke) of MORAVIA (? - 857) ; or: poss. Wistrach (Mojmir's brother); (this family was rival to the Carolingian Dukes of Bavaria); eponym of MOIMIRID
- Junius Spencer MORGAN (1813 - 1890) ; (major banker; founder & eponym of J.S. Morgan & Co., House of Morgan)
- Idris I (1st Emir) of MOROCCO (? - 793) ; (ibn ABDALLAH); (seceded from Baghdad (Abbasid) Khalifate, conquered also Algeria (Tlemcen) in 789); 1st ....
- Samuel Finley Breese MORSE (Charleston, Mass. 1791 - 1872 N.Y. City) ; (painter; Invented telegraph; eponym of Morse Code)
- Zengi (Imad ad-Din Atabeg Zengi) (Atabeg) of MOSUL (1085? - 1146) ; founder & eponym of the ZENGID Dynasty; (HERO)
- Mirello MUNOZ ; eponym of BANU MIREL; (Mirel)
- Hecatomnus of MYLASA (Satrap of CARIA) (? - 377? BC) ; Satrap of Asia Minor; eponym of HECATOMNIDS
- Dascylus (King) of MYSIA (MARIANDYNE) ; (Daskylos; eponym of Dascylium)
- Mytilene (eponym of MYTILENE)
- Cyllene (Kyllene) the NAIAD ; (eponym of Mount Cyllene, Arcadia); poss. aka Meliboea the OCEANID, q.v.
- John (8th of Merchistoun) NAPIER (Edinburgh 1550? - 4/4/1617 Edinburgh) ; aka Marvellous MERCHISTON; (very famous Mathematician, Invented logarithms, etc.; alleged Magician; epony....
- Walram (Valeran) II (Graf) von NASSAU (1220? - by 1280) ; eponym of WALRAMIAN branch of NASSAU family
- Otto (I; Count) of NASSAU-DILLENBURG (? - by 1290) ; (of NASSAU-SIEGEN); eponym of OTTONIAN branch of NASSAU family
- Nauplius ; founder & eponym of NAUPLIA
- Horatio (Fleet Admiral) NELSON (Norfolk 29/9/1758 - 21/10/1805 at sea) ; (inspirational and clever naval commander; won several battles; especially noted for defeating Napoleon a....
- Eleuthere Irenee du PONT de NEMOURS (Paris 1771 - 1834 Philadelphia) ; (student of Lavoisier, chemist, industrialist; Founder & eponym of Du Pont & Co.)
- Naefil ; (Nefir Nefli; eponym of NIFLUNG (NIBELUNG))
- Memphis, daughter of the NILE ; (eponym)
- Finwe (1st High King) of the NOLDOR ; founder & eponym of House of FINWE
- Cunedda WLEDIG ap EDERN (King) of NORTH WALES (386? - 445?) ; aka Kuneda WLEDIC (Gwledig) ap EDEYRN; Led a group of Votadini Picts from Scotland (Firth of Forth) to s....
- Norus (King) of NORWAY ; (eponym)
- Rurik (Grand Prince) of NOVGORAD (by 830 - 879) ; or: Ingwar (Rurik's son); aka Ryurik (Riurik); poss. aka Hrorekr of FRISIA; Prince of KIEV; United the Russias; (it is widely agree....
- Sloven (King) of NOVGOROD ; founder (eponym) of the SLOVENICH Dynasty
- Jugurtha (King) of NUMIDIA (? - 114 BC) ; raised as stepson by Micipsa, Murdered Hiempsal on Micipsa's death, usurped throne from his cousin Adherbal; ...
- Cleone the NYMPH ; eponym of CLEONAE
- Feargal ; famous Warrior, progenitor (eponym) of O'FERGAIL, O'FARRELL
- Oaxus (eponym) of OAXUS
- Rhode the OCEANID ; (eponym of RHODES)
- Mael Muaid MacDUNCHAD (Lord) in OFFALY (? - 960 Ballybow or Ballygowan) ; eponym of Ua Maoil Mhuaidh (O'MOLLOY) of FIR CELL
- Leod OLAFSSON (Isle of Man 1215? - 1280? Isle of Skye) ; 1st Baron Harris of LEWIS; (1st Chief & eponym of MacLEOD); aka Ljot OLVIRSON
- Orchomenus (King) of ORCHOMENUS ; (eponym)
- Orchomenus (King) of ORCHOMENUS [alt ped] ; (eponym)
- White Hair (Chief) of the Great OSAGE Tribe (1763? - 1809?) ; or: (NN), father of White Hair; aka Gra-to-Moh-se (`Iron Hawk'); aka Pawhuska, Papuisea, Les Cheveux Blanc; eponym of Pawhuska City
- Hugh (1st of HOUSTON) de PADUINAN (Lanark, Scotl. 1133? - 1177+ Holy Land) ; (de PADVINAN); (Crusader; rewarded by King Malcolm IV; eponym of HOUSTON (Hugh's Town); also rewarded with KILPETER by Baldwin de Bigress)
- Hillel `the Great' (Patriarch) of PALESTINE (Babylon ? - 10 Jerusalem) ; (`Nasi'; `the Elder'; ha-ZAKEN); (one of the greatest Jewish teachers ever; associated with Mishnah, Talm....
- Pannus, eponym of PANNONIA ; aka Benno; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Sarah Lockwood PARDEE (New Haven, Conn. 1840? - 5/9/1922 San Jose, Calif.) ; aka Sarah (Mrs.) WINCHESTER; (builder & eponym of Winchester Mystery House)
- Arsaces of the PARNI ; eponym of the ARSACID Dynasty
- Arshama (Arsames) of PARTHIA (585? BC - 522+ BC) ; King of PERSIA; eponym of ARSHAMID
- Louis PASTEUR (1822 - 1895) ; (important Scientist, chemist and biologist; discovered stereochemistry, germ theory; eponym of Pasteuriz....
- George PEABODY (Mass. 1795 - 1869 London, England) ; (born into poverty; banker; Philanthropist; eponym; 44th wealthiest American ever)
- Pelasgus (1st King) of the PELASGIANS ; aka Pelasgos I (King) of ARCADIA; (lived before the Great Deluge); eponym
- John PELL (Sussex 1610 - 1685) ; famous Mathematician; eponym of Pell's Equations; Domestic Chaplain to the Archbishop of Canterbury
- William PENN (London 1644 - 1718 Berks.) ; Philosopher, Activist, entrepreneur, Quaker, author; Founder, Governor & eponym of PENNSYLVANIA; (his de....
- Attalus(?) of PERGAMUM ; eponym of ATTALID
- Orontes I of PERSIA ; (Eruand Auruuant Arwand Aruandes Ardoates, means HERO); prob. eponym of ORONTID Dynasty
- Qandahari Mahal MIRZA of PERSIA ; (1st wife; eponym of Taj Mahal)
- Phaeax ; poss. eponym of the PHAEACIANS
- Anson Green PHELPS (1781 - 1853) ; founder & eponym of Phelps-Dodge Corp.
- Phlias (founder & eponym) of PHLIUS ; (Argonaut)
- Phlias (founder & eponym) of PHLIUS [alt ped] ; (Argonaut)
- Phineus (progenitor & eponym) of PHOENICIA
- Phoenix (King & eponym) of PHOENICIA ; poss. aka Phenius Pharsa of SCYTHIA, q.v.; (Phoinix)
- Phrygus (progenitor & eponym) of PHRYGIA ; aka Brigus; one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Pinus ; progenitor and eponym of PINARII
- William `the Elder' PITT (1708 - 1778) ; Prime Minister; 1st Earl of CHATHAM; `the Great Commoner'; (famous for victory in Seven Years' War; eponym of Pittsburgh)
- Joan `Fair Maid' PLANTAGENET (1328 - 1385) ; Countess of KENT; (`the most beautiful and most amorous lady in England', she married Thomas Holland at a....
- Wladislaw II JAGIELLO (King) of POLAND (1350? - 1434 Grodek) ; aka Jagello (Jogaila) of LITHUANIA (he was baptised Wladyslaw as adult); aka Wladyslaw V; aka Ladislas (V....
- William (K.G.) de la POLE (1396 - 1450) ; 4th Earl & 1st Duke of SUFFOLK; aka Jack NAPIS; (important supporter of Lancastrians; eponym of 'Jackanapes')
- Lech I, Father of POLES (POLAND) ; Chief & eponym of the LECHITES
- Maccus (by 1116 - ?) ; progenitor (eponym) of MAXWELL of POLLOK
- Pomponius (Pompo) ; progenitor & eponym of gens POMPONII
- Charles William POST (Springfield, Illinois 1853 - 1914 Santa Barbara, Calif.) ; (industrialist of prepared foods; eponym of Postum Cereal Co., Post Toasties; 101st wealthiest American ever); aka C. W. POST
- Iorwerth HIRFLAWDD of ARWYSTLI (King) of POWYS ; aka Ioruerth (Gereverth) Hirulawr (ap TEGONWY); progenitor (& eponym) of IORWERTHION and GWYTHEYRNION
- Edward (Sir) POYNINGS (1460? - 1523) ; Lord Deputy of Ireland; (loyal to King Henry VII, he surpressed Irish with eponymous Poyning's Law )
- Charles PRATT (1830 - 1891) ; pionbeering petroleum industrialist; Founder & eponym of the Pratt Institute
- Enoch PRATT (Mass. 1808 - 1896 Baltimore) ; (businessman, wealthy, Philanthropist, eponym)
- Mani (Manes) the PROPHET (Asoristan 216 - 277?) ; (founder & eponym of MANICHAEAN religion; 10th PROPHET of the Seal, influenced King of Turan and Shapur ....
- Achilles (Prince) of PTHIA ; HERO of the Iliad ; (of AEGINA); eponym of Achilles' tendon, Achilles' heel; aka Achilleus (Akhilleus) PELEIDES
- George Mortimer PULLMAN (Bocton, N.Y. 1831 - 1897 Chicago) ; (industrialist; Designer & eponym of the Pullman Sleeping Car; 41st wealthiest American ever)
- Enoch (Henoch) ; first-born son of Kain, developed architecture and cities; eponym of City of Enoch; aka Hanokh QAYINITIDY
- John (Colonel) QUINCY (1689 - 1767) ; (eponym of Quincy, Mass. & of Pres. J. Quincy Adams)
- Fihr QURAYSH ; aka Qureish Fihr; aka Fahar (Qoreish) ibn Maleeh al-ADNAN; aka Fahr Koreish ibn MALIK; progenitor (eponym) of the tribe of QURAISH
- Stephen (III) van RENSSELAER (N.Y. 1764 - 1839 Albany) ; (Lt. Gov. of New York; eponym of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; Major General; Philanthropist; 7th Pat....
- Volsung RERSSON ; boldest and wisest King of HUNS; (the `Huns' might have instead been ALEMANNI); founder (& eponym) of the VOLSUNGS
- Bhrugu RISHI ; eponym of Bhruguvansh; aka Aurva (Ourva)
- Clement Vann Watie ROGERS (Tahlequah, Cherokee Terr. 1839 - 1911 Rogers, Okla.) ; (Confederate soldier; Cherokee judge; eponym of Rogers County, Oklahoma)
- Constantine `the Great' of ROME (268? - 337) ; aka Flavius Valerius Aurelius Constantinus; EMPEROR of ROMAN EMPIRE; Saint; eponym of CONSTANTINOPLE, etc.; (MIPHMHH #21)
- Gaius JULIUS Caesar (Dictator) of ROME (100 BC - 15/3/44 BC) ; eponym of CAESAR (Czar, Kaiser), eponym of month July; (although Augustus was first to hold the Roman tit....
- Gaius Octavius Augustus (1st EMPEROR) of ROME (13/9/63 BC - 19/8/14) ; aka Caesar Augustus; eponym of month August; (considered one of the Wealthiest autocrats ever); (MIPHMHH #18)
- Jullus (Julus) of ROME ; progenitor of IULLII; eponym of JULIUS
- Romulus (1st King) of ROME (? - 5/7/716? BC) ; or: source: Divine Twins, q.v.; eponym of ROME; Murdered Remus; aka Quirinus the GOD
- Teofilatto (Theophylactus) of ROME (860? - 926?) ; Senator, Papal Treasurer; poss. Count of SPOLETO; (extremely influential; close friend (and poss. cousin)....
- Nathaniel von ROTHSCHILD (London 1812 - 1870 Paris) ; (noted winemaker, founder and eponym of Chateau Mouton Rothschild vineyard)
- Suibne RUADH ; aka Sven (Suibhne) the Red; founder & eponym of Clan MacSWEEN; (built Castles Skipness and Sween, the la....
- Nicholas Nicolajevitsj ROMANOV of RUSSIA (1831 - 1891) ; eponym of NICOLAIEV
- Rus, Father of RUTHENIANS ; eponym & progenitor of the RUSSIANS
- Qahtan ibn 'ABIN (Ruler) of SABA' (by 827 BC - ?) ; Ruler of SHEBA; aka Kahtan; aka Joktan, q.v.; (progenitor of Arabs of South Arabia); eponym
- Titus Tatius (King) of SABINA ; (attacked Rome after rape of the Sabines, becoming co-King with Romulus); eponym of the TITIES; (King of the SABINES)
- Sabinus ; eponym of SABINE
- Sabus, eponym of SABINES ; aka Sheba (Sau); one of the Progenitors of Europe
- Donatien Alphonse Francois (Marquis) de SADE (1740 - 1814) ; eponym of SADISM; Army officer, pervert; author of Justine , etc.
- Junayd SAFAVI ; (poss. eponym of the SAFAVID Dynasty)
- Russell SAGE (Verona, N.Y. 1816 - 1906 Long Isl.) ; (Congressman; speculator & financier; railroad director; eponym; 21st wealthiest American ever)
- Philaeus of SALAMIS ; ruled Salamis, then gave it to Athens in exchange for citizenship; eponym of PHILAIDES Clan
- Pythagoras `the Wise' of SAMOS (Samos 570? - 495? BC) ; (1st Philosopher, eponym of Pythagorean Theorem , Mathematician, etc.); (MIPHMHH #110)
- Bardus (King) of SAMOTHEA (BRITONS) ; aka Vardus I (King) of CELTS; eponym & founder of Bards; (overthrown by Albion son of Neptune)
- Harland David `Colonel' SANDERS (1890 - 1980) ; founder & eponym of Col. Sanders Kentucky Fried Chicken
- Norax (King) of SARDINIA (Tartessos ? - ? Sardinia) ; eponym of Nora; King of the TARTESSIANS; (Norace Naraco)
- Yehoshua ben YOSEF the SAVIOUR (Bethlehem? 6? BC - 3/4/33 Jerusalem) ; aka Jesus CHRIST; poss. aka Yeshu (ben PANTERA ?) ha-NOTZRI; (the NAZARENE; of NAZARETH; `the Messiah'); ....
- Budli (HALFDANSSON) the Sea-King in SAXLAND ; (eponym of BUDLUNG)
- Cruithne (1st King) of PICTS in SCONE (? - 230? BC) ; aka Credne; eponym of the CRUTHNE (PICTS)
- Mary STUART (42nd Queen) of SCOTS (1542 - 1587) ; aka Marie STUART (Queen) of FRANCE; (crowned Queen of Scots only a few days after birth; her marriage to ....
- Charles SCRIBNER (New York 1821 - 1871 Switz.) ; (publisher; founder & eponym of Charles Scribner's Sons )
- Scythes of the SCYTHI ; (eponym & progenitor)
- Scythes (1st King) of SCYTHIA ; (eponym of SCYTHIA)
- Scythes (1st King) of SCYTHIA [alt ped] ; (eponym of SCYTHIA)
- Richard Warren SEARS (Minnesota 7/12/1863 - 28/9/1914 Minnesota) ; (co-founder & eponym of Sears & Roebuck & Co. ; 93rd wealthiest American ever)
- Seljuk (later called 1st EMPEROR) of the Great SELJUK EMPIRE ; Bey/Chief of an Oghuz Turkish tribe; poss. officer in Khazar army; eponym (& founder) of the Dynasty of ....
- William Henry SEWARD (N.Y. 1801 - 1872) ; Governor of New York; U.S. Senator; leading Republican politician (candidate for President); 24th U.S. Se....
- Saba (eponym) of SHEBA ; (Sheba Sheva)
- John SHERMAN (Ohio 1823 - 1900 Washington, D.C.) ; U.S. Senator; 35th U.S. Secretary of State; 32nd U.S. Secretary of Treasury; (author & eponym of Sherman Antitrust Act)
- Kamsar KARON PAHLAV (Prince) of SHIRAK (? - 325?) ; eponym of KAMSARAKAN
- Sacagawea, a SHOSHONE (Idaho 1787? - 1812) ; also (both her children were raised by Capt. Wm Clark : q.v.) Jean Baptiste `Pomp' Charbonneau, Lizette Charbonneau; ...
- Sicelus (King) of the SICELS ; eponym of SICILY
- Sidon ben CANAAN (eponym) of SIDONIANS ; (Zidon; first-born son of Canaan)
- Isaac Merritt SINGER (Rensselaer, New York 1811 - 1875 Devon, Engl.) ; (co-founder & eponym of the Singer Sewing Machine Company; 54th wealthiest American ever)
- Marie Salomea SKLODOWSKA (Warsaw, Poland 1867 - 1934 Passy, France) ; aka Madame CURIE; (discoved radium; eponym); Nobel Physics Laureate (1903); Nobel Chemistry Laureate (1911)
- Myrrha (Smyrna) ; (had already been turned into a tree when she gave birth to Adonis); eponym of SMYRNA
- Solva (King & eponym) of SOLEYJAR ; aka Solvi `the Old'
- Karl von SOLMS zu Braunfels (1812 - 1875) ; (founder & eponym of New Braunfels, Texas)
- Zariadres (Strategos/King) of SOPHENE ; eponym of the ZARIADRIDS; (Zareadres I; ORONTID)
- Breogan MacBRATHA of SPAIN (927? BC - 872? BC) ; (Broegan Brian Breoghan Brigus); completed conquest of Northern Iberia; King of Galicia, Andalusia, Murci....
- Gallamh `Milesius' (King) in SPAIN (853? BC - 806? BC) ; aka Mil (Mileadh) Espane MacBILE; numerous fantastic exploits; aka Galamh MIL'ESPAINE; eponym of MILESIAN Dynasty
- Iberus (King in Ancient SPAIN) ; eponym and progenior of SPAIN (IBERIA)
- Maria Ana HABSBURG (Princess) of SPAIN (Madrid 1606? - 1646 Linz, Austria) ; poss. eponym of Mariana Islands
- Philip II HAPSBURG (King) of SPAIN (1527 - 1598) ; co-regent of ENGLAND; conquered Portugal, aka Philip I King of PORTUGAL (Personal Union of IBERIAN UNION ....
- Agis I (King) of SPARTA ; eponym of AGIADAI Dynasty
- Penelope of SPARTA ; famous HEROINE, eponym of `Penelope's web'; (made IMMORTAL by Circe); (Penelopeia)
- Henry (K.G.) STAFFORD (1455 - 2/11/1483 Salisbury) ; 2nd Duke of BUCKINGHAM; 17th Lord High Constable of England; one of wealthiest Englishmen ever; (eponym of Buckingham's rebellion)
- Amasa Leland STANFORD (N.Y. 1824 - 1893 Palo Alto, Calif.) ; (co-founder of Southern & Central Pacific Railroads; U.S. Senator & Governor of California, etc.; 37th ....
- Friedrich Wilhelm (Baron) von STEUBEN (Magdeburg 1730 - 1794 Oneida, N.Y.) ; (helped train the Yankee Army for the Revolutionary War; eponym; considered Founding Father of the U.S.A.)
- Cynwyd (Cinuit GULRTIC) ap CERETIC of STRATHCLYDE ; aka Kynwyd (King) of DUMBARTON; founder (eponym) of KYNWYDYON Dynasty; Lord of ANNANDALE
- John William STRUTT (3rd Lord RAYLEIGH) (1842 - 1919) ; discovered argon, Rayleigh scattering (eponym), etc.; Nobel Physics Laureate (1904)
- Yngvi (King) of the SWEDES ; aka Yngve (King) of SWEDEN; eponym of YNGLING
- Archimedes `the Wise' of SYRACUSE (287? BC - 212 BC) ; (Mathematician; eponym of Archimedean solids, Archimedean constant (pi), etc.; on Cardano's List of 12 geniuses); (MIPHMHH #111)
- Tamerlane KHAN (1st EMPEROR) of TARTARS (Kesh (nr. Samarkand) 10/4/1336 - 17/2/1405 Utrar) ; aka Timur (Temur Timoor Taimur) i Leng (Lenk, `The Lame') Gurgan; aka Sahib Qiran (`Lord of the Fortunate....
- Brook TAYLOR (1685 - 1731) ; (great Mathematician; eponym of `Taylor's Series')
- Moses TAYLOR (N.Y. 11/1/1806 - 23/5/1882) ; (controlled National City Bank of New York, the Delaware, Lackawanna & Western Railroad, etc.; 20th wealthiest American ever; eponym)
- Taz (King & eponym) of the TAZIKS ; aka Taj
- Teucer (King) of TEUCRI ; (King & eponym of the TEUCRIANS); (TJEKER)
- Margaret Hilda ROBERTS (Baroness) THATCHER (Grantham 13/10/1925 - 8/4/2013 London) ; (Prime Minister; first woman to lead British party; longest serving British Prime Minister of 20th century; eponym of Thatcherism; K.G.)
- Theleus (eponym of THELIDAE)
- Theras (King) of THERA ; (eponym?)
- Achaios (King) of THESSALY ; poss. eponym of ACHAEANS (EKWESH)
- Achaios (King) of THESSALY [alt ped] ; poss. eponym of ACHAEANS (EKWESH)
- Aeolus of THESSALY ; or: (see alternate pedigree); aka Eole (King) of ORCHOMENE; eponym for the AEOLIDS; progenitor of the AEOLIANS; King of AEOLIS (The AEO....
- Thessalus (King & eponym) of THESSALY
- Swein (Lord of CRAWFORD) THORSON (? - 1189+) ; aka Swane THORSSON; poss. eponym of SWINTON
- Eumolpus (I) THRAX ; eponym of EUMOLPID
- Charles Lewis TIFFANY (Conn. 1812 - 1902 N.Y.) ; (industrialist, jeweler, founder & eponym of Tiffany & Co.; 48th wealthiest American ever)
- Lewis Comfort TIFFANY (N.Y. City 1848 - 1933 N.Y. City) ; (Inventor; artist, lamp designer, eponym of Tiffany Lamps; noted for Art Nouveau)
- Phorcus the TITAN ; aka Phorkys (Phorcys) the SEA-GOD; (eponym & progenitor of the Phorcydes)
- Tobit ; eponym & progenitor of the TOBAIDATES
- Aribo (Count) von TRAUNGAU (825? - 909?) ; aka Aribo I (Markgraf) von OSTMARK; (von DONAUGRAFSCHAFTEN); prob. eponym of ARIBONEN
- Trebeta (1st King) of TREVES ; Legendary Founder & eponym of TREVES (Trier)
- Trian (owner & eponym of TRIANSTONE) ; (a Knight in service to Wm the Conqueror)
- Corineus the TROJAN ; King (& eponym) of CORNWALL; (strongest of Brutus' Warriors)
- Donald John TRUMP (New York City 15/6/1946) ; President of the United States #45; eponym, American billionaire real estate developer
- Alan Mathison TURING (1912 - 1954) ; (great Mathematician; Computer Scientist; eponym of Turing Machine and Turing Test; cracked German naval codes in W.W. II)
- Osman I (1st Sultan of TURKEY) (? - 1326) ; eponym of the House of OSMAN; eponym of OTTOMAN EMPIRE; aka Amir Osman Khan Ghazi
- Jezebel (Princess) of TYRE ; aka Jezabel (YezeBa'al) bint ETHBAAL; (Murdered the prophets of Yahweh, who responded (1 Kings 21:23) `` ....
- Hibiranu II (King) of UGARIT (? - 1240+ BC) ; (Ibiranu); poss. eponym of HEBREW
- Maine Mal ; or: Maine's nephew; eponym of UI MAIL
- James (Most Rev.) USSHER (1581 - 1656) ; Archbishop of Armagh; Primate of All Ireland; (prolific scholar and famous writer, now famous for (and ep....
- Basarab (I) `the Great' (6th Voivode/Prince) of VALACHIA (? - 1352) ; aka Ioan Basarab; defeated Hungarians at Posada 1330, establishing independent Walachia; eponym of Bessarabia
- Ioana Basarab (I) `the Great' (6th Voivode/Prince) of VALACHIA [alt ped] (? - 1340) ; eponym of Bessarabia
- Cornelius `Commodore' VANDERBILT (Staten Isl. 1794 - 1877 N.Y.) ; (great industrialist of steamships and railroads; operated largest railroad, built Grand Central Depot, e....
- Shishman (Boyar) of VIDIN (? - 1302+) ; poss. eponym of SISMAN; aka Sisman (Duke) of WIDIN
- Skarpenbok the VIKING ; poss. eponym of Skirpenbeck, Yorkshire
- Vlad IV (III) `the Impaler' (Voivode) of WALLACHIA (Transylvania 1431 - 1477 nr. Bucharest) ; aka Vlad TEPES (Tse-Pesh) DRACULA (`Dracula' = `son of Dragon'); (considered a gruesome Murderer; eponym of famous novel by Bram Stoker)
- Samuel Moore `Sam' WALTON (Kingfisher, Oklahoma 29/3/1918 - 5/4/1992 Little Rock, Ark.) ; (founder & eponym of WalMart; 13th wealthiest American ever; 25th Wealthiest Person ever; 5th most influential businessman ever)
- Aaron Montgomery WARD (New Jersey 1844 - 1913 Chicago) ; (founder & eponym of Montgomery Ward & Co.; 16th most influential businessman ever)
- Thomas WEST (3rd/12th Baron) de la WARR (1577 - 1618 d. at sea) ; (Governor of Virginia; eponym of DELAWARE)
- George Augustine WASHINGTON (Virg. 22/2/1732 - 14/12/1799 Virg.) ; President of the United States #1; Key Founding Father of the U.S.A.; (eponym of city and state; 62nd wea....
- Josiah WEDGWOOD (Staffords. 1730 - 1795) ; (Inventor; founder & eponym of Wedgwood Company; prominent Abolitionist; potter to Queen Charlotte; 19th most influential businessman ever)
- Arthur (K.G.) WELLESLEY (1769 - 1852) ; 1st Marquess & 1st Duke of WELLINGTON; Prime Minister; (Field Marshall of the British Army; defeated Nap....
- Oliver Fisher WINCHESTER (Mass. 1810 - 1880 New Haven, Conn.) ; clothese manufacturer, Gun Manufacturer; owner & eponym of Winchester Repeating Arms Company; Lieut.-Governor of Connecticut
- Frank Winfield WOOLWORTH (N.Y. 1852 - 1919 N.Y.) ; (founder & eponym of discount stores; 86th wealthiest American ever)
- Helm (Ruler) of the WULFINGS ; or: Wilhem of the ANGLES; eponym of the HELMINGS
- Soma (King) of YADAV ; eponym of the SOMVANSHI Dynasty; (Som); aka Chandra (Candra) the GRAHA, GOD of the Moon; aka Rajanipati, ....
- Vidharbh (King) of YADAV ; eponym of VIDHARBH
- Yadu (King) of YADAV ; eponym of YADUVANSH
- Hayk (eponym and founder of HAYKID Dynasty) (? - 1000?? BC) ; (legendary chief of the SOMEKHI who led migration from Mesopotamia to present-day Armenia; progenitor of ....
- Kartlos (Karthlos) YAPHETIDY ; eponym of KARTLI; aka K'art'los
- Kavkaz (eponym of CAUCASUS) ; aka Caucas (Kavkasos Kovkas Kovkases) YAPHETIDY
- Kittim (Zechim) YAPHETIDY ; aka Kittum (Cetthim Chittim); (poss. identified with Kition (Larnaca) in Cyprus; poss. eponym of KHATTI)
- Ongal (Ujur Angoli) YAPHETIDY ; (Ugar); eponym of UYGHUR
- Parzunac YAPHETIDY ; (Bizal Bizel Pecheneg Pacinak Pasinaq Badsanag; eponym)
- Boyi `Ying' ; eponym of YING
- Roman Yurievich (YUREV) ZAKHARIN-KOSHKIN (? - 1543) ; eponym of ROMANOV; aka Roman Jurejewitsch SACHARIN-KOSCHKIN; aka Roman Jurjevich ZACHARJIN; (Bojar)
- Fahrelnissa ZEID (Istanbul 1901 - 1991 Amman, Jordan) ; (Fakhr un-nisa); (artist, founder & eponym of Fahrelnissa Zeid Institute of Fine Arts)
- Zemar (HAMITIDY) of the ZEMARITES ; progenitor & eponym of ZEMARITES (Samarites)
EPPENSTEIN or VIEHBACH
EPPES or EPES or EPPS or EPSE
EPPS --- (see EPPES)
EPSE --- (see EPPES)
EQUISEHEIM or EQUISHEIM --- (see EGISHEIM)
ERDODI or ERDOD
ERECH --- (see URUK)
ERGADIA or ERGARDIA
ERGHAM or ERGHOM or ERGHUM --- (see also ARGUM)
ERGING --- (see ERGYNG)
ERGYNG or ERGING
ERICSDOTTIR or ERICSEN or ERICSSON --- (see ERIK)
Adam, the First Man (Garden of Eden 4004 BC - 3070 BC) ; first man (in Judeo-Christian myth); poss. aka Adapa (King) of ERIDU, q.v. (1st man in Assyro-Babylonian ....
- Adapa (King) of ERIDU ; first man in Assyro-Babylonian myth; prob. eponym of Adam (q.v., first man in Judaic myth)
- Alulim (1st King) of ERIDU ; (1st King of SUMER; according to the Sumerian King List, he ruled for 28,800 years; sometimes considered ....
- Enki (Ea), GOD of Wisdom ; aka Nudimmud; Sumerian Creator GOD, GOD of Water, God of ERIDU, 4th in Annunaki (Assyro-Babylonian) hierarchy; (twin of Ereshkigal)
ERIK or EIRIKSDOTTIR or EIRIKSSON or ERICSDOTTIR or ERICSEN or ERICSSON or ERIKSDATTER or ERIKSDOTTER or ERIKSDOTTIR or ERIKSEN or ERIKSON or ERIKSSON
ERIS --- (see ERIZ)
ERISEY or ERISA or ERISY or ERISYE
Emma of BAVARIA (809? - 876) ; aka Hemma von ALTDORF; von BAYERN; von ERITGAU
ERIZ or ERIS
ERLANDINGER or ERLANDSDOTTIR
ERLEIGH or ERLEGH
ERLINGSDOTTIR or ERLINGSDATTER
ERMIGUES or ERMIGES
ERNLE or EARNLEY or ERNLEY
ERNOIS or ERNYS
EROTICA or EROTKOS
ERPINGHAM or ERPYNGHAM
ERQUINGHEM or ERQUINGHEN
ERROLL or ERROL
ERSHINE --- (see also ERSKINE)
ERSKINE or ERSHINE
I1 y-Haplogroup (I-P38) (poss. Funnel Beaker culture 2600 BC) ; (BUFFETT; BIRGERSSON, BJELBO, FOLKUNGA; SUMNER; BLYTHE-CLINTON; COOLIDGE; HAMILTON; GIBBES; President And....
ERTH --- (see also AIRTH)
ERVELHUDO or ERVILHIDO
ERVILHIDO --- (see ERVELHUDO)
R1b-DF13 y-Haplogroup (Northern Bell Beaker 2600 BC or 2300 BC) ; (conjectured to be related to AMESBURY ARCHER); aka R1b1a1a2a1a2c1a (Isogg 2017), R1b1a2a1a2c1 (Isogg 20....
ERVING --- (see IRVING)
R1b-A88 y-Haplogroup (850 AD) ; (CARMAIN, CROWLEY, ERWIN, IRWIN)
- R1b-DF13 y-Haplogroup (Northern Bell Beaker 2600 BC or 2300 BC) ; (conjectured to be related to AMESBURY ARCHER); aka R1b1a1a2a1a2c1a (Isogg 2017), R1b1a2a1a2c1 (Isogg 20....
ESBERNSDATTER or ESBJERNSDATTER
ESCARS --- (see PERUSSE)
ESCHALARD or ESCHALART
ESCHAUFFEN or ECHAUFFOUR or ESCHAUFFEUR or ESCHAUFFIN or ESCHAUFFOUR
Adhemer I de TURENNE (by 898 - 941+) ; or: poss. Rodulphe de TURENNE; Vicomte des ESCHELLES; Comte du QUERCY
ESCOCIA --- (see SCOTS)
ESCUDAMOR or ESCUDAMORE or ESCUDEMOR --- (see also SCUDAMORE)
ESCUEILLENS or ESCUENS
ESHE --- (see ESSHE)
ESNE or ESNES
ESPAIA or ESPANA or ESPANHA --- (see SPAIN)
ESPEC or ESPEK
ESPEK --- (see ESPEC)
ESPINASSE or LESPINASSE
ESPINAY --- (see EPINAY)
ESPINOY --- (see EPINOY)
ESQUIRE or ESQUIER
ESSARTS or ESSARS
ESSE --- (see also ASHE)
ESSELEGH or ESSELEYE
Aesewine (King) of ESSEX (? - 587?) ; aka Aescwine OFFING
- Alenor FLAMBERT of ESSEX (? - 1422??) ; aka Eleanor (Elizabeth ?) FLAMBARD
- Alianor de ESSEX (1141? - ?) ; co-heir of Raleigh
- Alice ESSEX (? - 1583)
- Anne of ESSEX (? - by 1337)
- Arthur (II) CAPELL (? - 1683) ; 1st Earl of ESSEX
- Benjamin ESSEX [his child]
- Cynethryth of ESSEX
- Dorothy (Lady of ESSEX-HEREFORD) DEVEREUX (1564? - 1619)
- Eadghth (Princess) of ESSEX
- Elizabeth ESSEX (Warwicks.? 1723 - 1779)
- Ethelwulf (2nd King) of ENGLAND (806? - 858) ; King of WESSEX, SUSSEX, KENT, ESSEX; reigned 18 years and a half; aka Aethelwulf (Ethelwolf) ECGBRYHTING
- Henry (K.G.) BOURCHIER (1472? - 1540 Broxbourne) ; 2nd Earl of ESSEX; (William Henry)
- Henry of ESSEX (de ABRINCIS ?) (1110?? - 1163?) ; Baron of RAYLEIGH & Haughley; Lord de ESSEX; (Standard Bearer); Sheriff of Buckinghamshire and Bedford
- Hugh of ESSEX [his child]
- Humphrey VII (VI) de BOHUN (1251 - 31/12/1298) ; Earl of Hereford & ESSEX; 8th Lord High Constable of England
- Humphrey V (IV) `the Good' de BOHUN (by 1208 - 1275) ; 2nd Earl of Hereford; 1st Earl of ESSEX; 7th Lord High Constable of England
- Isabel (of ESSEX) [her child]
- John FLAMBARD ; aka Flambert of ESSEX
- Lucia (Lucy Agnes) of ESSEX (de ABRINCIS ?) (1124? - 1194+) ; or: poss. Agnes BIGOD; (4th wife)
- Marigard d' ESSEX (? - 1073?)
- Maud FitzGeoffrey de MANDEVILLE (1178? - 1236) ; Countess of ESSEX; aka Maud (Lady) FitzPIERS; (Bohun's 2nd wife)
- (Miss) de ESSEX (1040? - ?)
- (NN) ; or: prob. not Ansfrid (Steward of NORMANDY); poss. Sheriff of ESSEX
- (NN) ... (NN) of ESSEX ; poss. few missing generations
- Offa (King) of ESSEX (? - by 709)
- Robert DEVEREUX (2nd Earl) of ESSEX (1566 - 25/2/1601 Tower Hill) ; K.G.; (favorite of the Queen, but overly ambitious)
- Robert DEVEREUX (3rd Earl) of ESSEX (London 1591 - 1646 London) ; (Howard's 1st husband)
- Robert (Sheriff) de ESSEX (1007? - 1071?) ; aka Robert `the Deacon' FitzWYNMARK (FitzWIMARC) of Norman
- Robert (de ESSEX) FitzSUAIN (1085 - ?) ; FitzSUEIN; FitzSWEYNE; of Rayleigh; (Standard Bearer)
- Saebert (King) of ESSEX (? - 616) ; aka Saebert (Sabert) SLEDDING; in Feb 2004 an undisturbed ancient tomb was discovered in England, believe....
- Saeward (King) of ESSEX (? - 617?) ; or: Sexred (q.v. : Saeward's brother)
- Seaxa of ESSEX
- Sebbi (King) of ESSEX (? - 695?)
- Seleferth of ESSEX
- Selered of ESSEX (? - 746?)
- Sexbald of ESSEX
- Sexred (King) of ESSEX (? - 617?) ; aka Sexred SAEBRYHTING
- Sigbert II (King) of ESSEX (? - 660?) ; `the Good'
- Sigebald of ESSEX
- Sigeberht `the Good' (King) of ESSEX (? - 660?)
- Sigebert (King) of ESSEX (? - 653+) ; (Sigebehrt); `the Little'
- Sigeferth of ESSEX
- Sigeheard (King) of ESSEX (? - by 790) ; (Sigehard)
- Sigemund (King) of ESSEX
- Sigered (King) of ESSEX (? - 825?)
- Sigeric II of ESSEX
- Sigeric (Prince) of ESSEX (? - 730+)
- Sigeric (King) of ESSEX (? - 798?)
- Sigewise of ESSEX
- Sighere (King) of ESSEX (? - 683?) ; (Sigehere)
- Signy of ESSEX ; or: poss. (Miss) GODFREDSDOTTER
- Sledd (King) of ESSEX (? - by 604) ; aka Sledda AESCVVINING
- Sledda (King) of ESSEX [alt ped] (? - 571+)
- Suain (Suein Sweyne Sweyn) (Lord/Sheriff) de ESSEX (? - 1086+)
- Swithred of ESSEX (? - 758+)
- Thomas (1st Baron of) CROMWELL (Surrey 1485? - 1540 Tower Hill) ; K.G.; Earl of ESSEX; (mercenary soldier, businessman, attorney, Machiavellian politician, King's First Mi....
- Thomas (Sir; of Lamborne) ESSEX
- Walter (K.G.) DEVEREUX (Wales 1539 - 1576 Ireland) ; 2nd Viscount Hereford; 1st Earl of ESSEX
- William (K.G.) CAPELL (1698 - 1743) ; 3rd Earl of ESSEX; K.T.
- William de MANDEVILLE (? - 1190) ; 3rd Earl of ESSEX; 4th Earl of ALBEMARLE (via 1st wife); (his titles became extinct upon his death)
- William (1st Baron) PARR (1512? - 1571) ; (K.G.; degraded, later restored); 1st Earl of ESSEX (7th creation); Marquess NORTHAMPTON
- [Winifred ESSEX] Elizabeth TREGIAN ; or: poss. Winifred ESSEX
ESSHE or ATTE-ASSHE or ESHE --- (see also ASHE)
EST MARCKAM --- (see MARKHAM)
ESTABROOK or EASTERBROOK
Robert FitzWALTER (de HASTINGS) (1075? - by 1129) ; Lord of LITTLE EASTON (ESTAIN); (sometimes named Robert FitzWALTER de WINDSOR and shown as son of Walter ....
ESTAMPES --- (see ETAMPES)
Joanna ESTEN (England 1645 - 1733 Providence, R.I.) ; prob. aka Joan EUSTANCE
- Thomas ESTEN (1612 - 1691 Providence, R.I.)
ESTENDARD or ESTENDART or ETENDARD or STENDARDO or STENDARTO
ESTERHAZY or ESTERHIZOEZY or EZTERHAS or EZTERHASHAZ
ESTOTEVILLE or ESTOUTEVILLE or ESTUTEVILLE --- (see also STUTEVILLE)
ESTRANGE --- (see STRANGE)
ESTRATLINGES --- (see STRATELINGES)
ESTREES or ETREES
ESTREPY or ESTREPRY or STRAEPY
ESTRIDSEN or ESTRIDSON or ESTRIDSSEN or ESTRIDSSON or ESTRITHSON
ESTRIVERS or ESTRIVIERS or TERVERS
ESTURMI or ESTURMY
ESTUTEVILLE --- (see ESTOTEVILLE)
ESTWICK or ESTWICKE
ETAMPES or ESTAMPES
ETCHINGHAM --- (see ECHINGHAM)
ETENDARD --- (see ESTENDARD)
Pedro de ARAGON (1352? - 1395 Sicily) ; Baron de ETENZA; aka Pere of ARAGON-PRADES
ETHERSTONE or ADDERSTONE or ETHERSTONN
ETHIOPIA --- (see ABYSSINIA)
ETICHONIDS or ALSACIAN ETICHONIDS or ETICHONEN or ETICONIDES
ETREES --- (see ESTREES)
Francis (10th Lord) NAPIER (Selkirks. 1819 - 1898 Florence) ; 1st Baron ETTRICK; K.T.; Ambassador to several countries, Governor of Madras, acting Viceroy of India, etc.
EU or EUE
EUKESTON --- (see EUXTON)
EUPSON --- (see EMPSON)
EUSTACE or EUSTICE or EUSTIS
Joanna ESTEN (England 1645 - 1733 Providence, R.I.) ; prob. aka Joan EUSTANCE
EUSTIS --- (see also EUSTACE)
EUXTON or EUKESTON
EVEREUX or DEVEREUX or ENREUX or EVERAUX or EVEREAUX or EVREUX or EWRUS or VREUX
Agnes d' EVEREUX (EVEREUX; d' EVREUX) (1030? - 1087?)
- Alice DEVERELL (1305?? - ?)
- Amauri III (Amaury; IV) de MONTFORT (1070 - 1137) ; `the Strong'; Earl of EVEREUX
- Ann (Blanche, Margaret) DEVEREUX
- Anne DEVEREAUX (? - 1486+)
- Anne DEVEREUX ; or: Hannah SILSBY
- Anne DEVEREUX (1343? - ?)
- Anne DEVEREUX (1493? - ?) ; (Owen's 3rd wife)
- Barbara DEVEREAUX (1548? - 1603)
- Bertrade (de) MONTFORT (1155? - 1227) ; (EVREUX; d' EVEREAUX)
- Bethiah DEVEREAUX (1650? - 1718)
- Blanca (Blanche II) (Queen) de NAVARRE (1387 - 1441) ; (d' EVREUX)
- Blanche d' EVREUX (1331 - 1398) ; aka Blanca de NAVARRE; alleged 17th Grandmaster of Priory of Sion
- Carlos III (King) de NAVARRE (? - 1425) ; aka Charles III MAUVAIS `the Noble'; aka Charles III d' EVREUX
- Catherine DEVEREUX (1451? - ?)
- Charles II (King) de NAVARRE (1332 - 1387) ; `le Mauvais'; d' EVREUX
- Cicely DEVEREUX
- Dorothy (Lady of ESSEX-HEREFORD) DEVEREUX (1564? - 1619)
- Dorothy (Lady) DEVEREUX (? - 1636) ; Heiress of Barony of Ferrers of Chartley
- [Dorothy DEVEREUX, q.v.] (NN), a mistress ; or: prob. not Dorothy DEVEREUX, q.v.
- Edmund DEVEREUX
- Edward (of Cefnwernfa House) DEVEREUX
- Edward (1st Baronet; of Castle Bromwich) DEVEREUX (? - 1622)
- Edward (Count) de EVEREUX (Salisbury 1060? - 1124?) ; Sheriff of SALISBURY; (this Norman pedigree for Edward, though shown in many sources, is thought by experts to be a fabrication)
- Ela FitzPATRICK (FitzWILLIAM) DEVEREUX (1189? - 1261) ; Countess of SALISBURY; d' EVEREAUX
- Elizabeth DEVEREAUX (1419? - 1475?)
- Elizabeth DEVEREUX
- Elizabeth DEVEREUX (1393? - 1475?) ; (DEVERAUX)
- Elizabeth DEVEREUX (1454? - 1541?)
- Elizabeth DEVEREUX (? - 1583?)
- Elizabeth DEVEREUX (? - 1741)
- Emma d' EVREUX
- Eremberga d' EVREUX
- Eustace DEVEREUX (1160? - 1204+)
- Frances DEVEREUX (1660? - 1688)
- Frances (Lady) DEVEREUX (London 1599? - 1674)
- George (Sir; of Sheldon Hall) DEVEREUX (1580? - 1666)
- George (of Vaynor Park) DEVEREUX (? - 1682)
- Giles DEVERELL (1265?? - ?)
- Guillaume d' EVREUX
- Haruife (Hedwig Amicia) d' EVREUX (1118? - by 1152) ; aka Hawise of SALISBURY
- [Haruife d' EVREUX, q.v.] Agnes de BAUDEMONT (1130? - 1204) ; Countess of Braine-sur-Ve
- Heloise(?) d' EVREUX
- Herleve d' EVEREUX (1003? - ?)
- Isabella (Princess) of NAVARRE (1395? - 1435+) ; (d' EVREUX)
- Jeanne (Joanna; Princess) de NAVARRE (Pamplona 1370? - 1437 Essex) ; (d' EVREUX); Lady of the Garter
- Joan DEVEREUX (1380? - by 1409) ; Baroness FitzWALTER
- John DEVEREAUX (? - 1695)
- John DEVEREUX (1290? - ?)
- John (K.G.; 1st Lord) DEVEREUX (1332? - 1393 (or '96)) ; (de Vere's 3rd husband)
- John DEVEREUX (1463? - 1501) ; 8th/2nd Baron Ferrers of Chartley
- John DEVEREUX (1819 - 1893)
- John DEVEREUX [his child]
- Judith d' EVREUX (? - 1076?) ; or: (aka?) Judith de GRENTESMESNIL; (Delieri; poss. Eremberga)
- Leicester DEVEREUX (6th Viscount HEREFORD) (1617 - 1676)
- Louis (Comte) d' EVREUX (& d' ETAMPES) (1276 - 1319) ; (CAPET)
- Margaret DEVEREUX (? - 1625)
- Margarete von EVREUX ; or: Robert's wife
- Marie d' EVREUX (? - 1335)
- Mary (Margaret) DEVEREUX
- Mary Livingston DEVEREUX (1866 - 1900+)
- Matilda (Maude) FitzEDWARD ; aka Margaret (Maud) de SALISBURY (de SARESBURY); aka Maud d' EVREUX
- (Miss) d' EVREUX [her child]
- Patrick d' EVEREUX (de SALISBURY) (1117? - 1168) ; Earl of WILTSHIRE; 1st Earl of Salisbury; aka Patrick FitzWALTER
- Penelope (Lady of Essex) DEVEREUX (1563? - 1607)
- Philippe (II) d' EVREUX (III; King) of NAVARRE (? - 16/9/1343) ; `the Wise'; (CAPET)
- Reginald DEVEREUX (1099? - 1140?) ; (d' EVREUX)
- Richard (Sir) DEVEREUX (? - 1547)
- Richard (Count) de EVREUX (Rouen 986 - 1067) ; (d' EVEREUX; EVERAUX)
- Robert DEVEREUX (2nd Earl) of ESSEX (1566 - 25/2/1601 Tower Hill) ; K.G.; (favorite of the Queen, but overly ambitious)
- Robert DEVEREUX (3rd Earl) of ESSEX (London 1591 - 1646 London) ; (Howard's 1st husband)
- Robert d' EVEREUX (DEVEREUX) (1008?? - ?) ; or: William d' EVEREUX
- Robert (Count) d' EVEREUX (VREUX) (965 - 1037 Normandy) ; Archbishop of ROUEN
- Sibilla d' EVEREUX (1120? - 1162?) ; d' ENREUX; aka Sybil de SALISBURY
- Stephen DEVEREUX (1195? - 1228?) ; (1st husband)
- Sybil DEVEREUX (? - by 1499) ; (Isabel, Sibilla, Katherine?)
- Thomas Pollok DEVEREUX
- [Walter DEVEREAUX (Walter's son)] Walter DEVEREUX (DEVEREAUX) (1489? - 1558 Staffords.) ; 9th Baron Ferrers; K.G.; 1st Viscount of HEREFORD
- Walter DEVEREUX (1265? - ?)
- [Walter DEVEREUX] William (IV; Sir) DEVEREUX (1300? - 1376?)
- Walter DEVEREUX (1326? - 1409?)
- Walter DEVEREUX (DEVEREAUX) (1489? - 1558 Staffords.) ; 9th Baron Ferrers; K.G.; 1st Viscount of HEREFORD
- Walter (2nd Baronet) DEVEREUX (1578 - 1658) ; 5th Viscount HEREFORD
- Walter (Sir; of Bodenham) DEVEREUX (Hereford 1365? - ?)
- Walter (IV; K.G.) DEVEREUX (Hereford 1433? - 22/8/1485 Leicester) ; 7th/1st Baron FERRERS of CHARTLEY
- Walter (III; Sir) DEVEREUX (Herefords. 1387? - 1459) ; (of Bodenham); (Chancellor of Ireland ?)
- Walter (K.G.) DEVEREUX (Wales 1539 - 1576 Ireland) ; 2nd Viscount Hereford; 1st Earl of ESSEX
- Walter (II; Sir) DEVEREUX (Wilts. 1387? - 1435?)
- Walter de EVEREUX (EWRUS) (France 1039? - ?) ; aka Gerarde (Gerold) de ROUMARA; aka Walter Miles d' EVEREUX; Earl of Rosmare (Roumare); `the Fortunate'
- Walter FitzEdward (d' EVEREUX) de SALISBURY (1093? - 1147?) ; Sheriff of Wiltshire; Baron of CHITTERNE
- William DEVEREUX
- William DEVEREUX (1129? - 1200?) ; (d' EVREUX)
- William DEVEREUX (1219? - 4/8/1265) ; (d' EVREUX)
- William DEVEREUX (1240? - 1314?)
- William (IV; Sir) DEVEREUX (1300? - 1376?)
- William (Sir) DEVEREUX (Staffords. ? - by 1579)
- William (3rd Count) d' EVEREUX ; Earl of SALISBURY; (EVREUX; ENREUX); certainly fought at Hastings with Wm the Conqueror
- [William d' EVEREUX] Robert d' EVEREUX (DEVEREUX) (1008?? - ?) ; or: William d' EVEREUX
- William FitzPATRICK d' EVEREUX (1145? - 1197) ; Earl of Salisbury (SALISBURY-WILTSHIRE)
- William of MORTAIN ; (relation to Guillaume d' EVREUX ?)
EVERMER --- (see also ENVERMEU)
EVICOTH or EVIOTH
EVIOTH --- (see EVICOTH)
EVREUX or EWRUS --- (see EVEREUX)
EWENLODE or EWNLODE
EWNLODE --- (see EWENLODE)
EWYAS or EWIAS
Abba Mari ben MARUKBA ha-DAVID ; 20th EXILARCH in Babylon
- Ahija (Ahijah) ha-DAVID ; 1st EXILARCH in Babylon of the 2nd Lineage
- Akhtab (Mar-Zutra III) (? - 614) ; 34th EXILARCH
- Akkub (Akuv) ha-DAVID (? - 200+ BC) ; 25th EXILARCH in Babylon
- Azariah I, 34th EXILARCH (? - 975+) ; (Uzziah)
- Berechiah ben HANANIAH (6th EXILARCH) ; aka Brachya ben CHANANIA
- Bustanai ben HANINA (590? - 670?) ; aka Bostanai (Bustenai, Mustanai?) GURIYA ben HANINAI (ha-DAVID); 1st EXILARCH of the 3rd Dynasty
- Chizkiya I (III), 30th (& 33rd & 35th) EXILARCH (? - 980+) ; (Hezekiah)
- Chizkiya II (IV), 38th EXILARCH (? - 1058) ; (Hezekiah); last Gaon of PUMBEDITA
- David I (III), 36th EXILARCH (? - 1001+)
- David (V) ha-NASI ; (anti- EXILARCH)
- David I, 18th EXILARCH (? - 840+)
- David II, 26th (& 28th) EXILARCH (? - 940+) ; aka David ben ZAKKAI (of Bavli) ha-NASI
- Elioenai ha-DAVID ; 17th EXILARCH in Babylon
- Eudamus of JUDAH ; 34th EXILARCH
- Guriya (EXILARCH) of the DAVIDIC Dynasty [alt ped] ; aka Bustanai Guriya ben HANINAI
- Hanan (Anani) ha-DAVID ; 10th EXILARCH in Babylon; aka Annan ben SHAFAT
- Hananiah ha-DAVID ; (Khanayia Hananiah); 5th EXILARCH in Babylon
- Haninai (Baradoi) ben BUSTANAI (? - 675??) ; aka Hananiah bar 'Adol; ha-DAVID (BARADAI; BAR-ADOI); 8th EXILARCH of the 3rd Dynasty
- Haninai (Haminai) ha-DAVID ; or: poss. (NN), Haninai's son; 33rd EXILARCH in Babylon
- Hasadiah (7th EXILARCH) ; aka Chisdiah (Khassidiya Hassadia Yesadia Hasdiah Chasdiyah)
- Hezekiah I (9th EXILARCH) ; aka Chiskiah (Chizkiyah Khizkiya Hizkiah)
- Hisdai (I) ha-DAVID (? - 685?) ; (Chasdayi); 2nd EXILARCH; poss. aka Shahrijar (or confused with brother?)
- Hizkiah (II) ha-DAVID ; (Hezekieh Khiskiya); 18th EXILARCH in Babylon
- Huna IV (24th EXILARCH) (? - 442)
- Huna VI ben KAHANA ha-DAVID (? - 508+) ; 29th EXILARCH
- Huna Mar (II) ben ZUTRA (? - 560+) ; aka Ahunai ha-DAVID; aka Mar Ahumai; 31st EXILARCH in Babylon
- Jehoiachin ha-DAVID (21st King) of JUDAH (Judah 616? BC - 561 BC Babylon) ; aka Jehoiakin (Jeconiah Jechonias Coniah Joachin) `the Captive'; aka Yehuychyn (Yekonyhu) ben YEHUYAQIM; ....
- Jeshaiah ha-DAVID ; (Yeshaiah Yeshayahu Yeshaya); 8th EXILARCH in Babylon
- Johanen (III) ha-DAVID ; (Yochanan); 3rd EXILARCH in Babylon; poss. aka Johanan ben NAKHUM
- Josiah I al-HASAN, 27th EXILARCH (? - 933+) ; (Yoshiyahu)
- Judah I, 20th EXILARCH (? - 857+)
- Judah II, 29th EXILARCH (? - 941+)
- Kafnai ben HUNA (ha-DAVID) (? - 581+) ; (Qafnai Hofnai); 32nd EXILARCH in Babylon
- Kahana (Khanai) ; aka Mar Kahana I; EXILARCH
- Kahana (Kahani) ben ABBA I ha-DAVID (? - 415+) ; or: prob. Nathan (Kahana's son) or: Nathan II (q.v. : Kahana's brother); aka Kahane; 23rd EXILARCH in Babylon
- Kahana (II) ben ZUTRA (ha-DAVID) (? - 465+) ; 26th EXILARCH in Babylon; aka Kahana II Maremar ben MAR ZUTRA
- Makir Theodoric AYMERI (? - 793+) ; poss. aka Thierry I de TOULOUSE; aka Makhir (Makhiri Macaire Machir); poss. aka Natronai al-MAKHIR; Judia....
- Maremar ; poss. aka Kahana II Maremar ben MAR ZUTRA, q.v.; EXILARCH
- Mennaeus (NASI ?), Ptolemy of CHALCIS (? - 35? BC) ; (Menodorus Mennius Menneus); 35th EXILARCH
- Meshullam ben ZERUBABEL ; 4th EXILARCH in Babylon
- Nakhum II (2nd EXILARCH)
- Nathan I (Ukna; ben HUNA) 'Ukba ha-DAVID (? - 280?) ; 11th EXILARCH in Babylon; aka Nathan I Mar 'Ukba ben KHUNA
- Nathan II ha-DAVID (? - 400+) ; 21st EXILARCH (Rash GALUTHA) in Babylon
- Natronai (Nafronai; I) ha-DAVID (? - 771??) ; 10th EXILARCH of the 3rd Dynasty; Gaon of PUMBEDITA; (10th EXILARCH Natronai may instead be nephew of Nat....
- Neariah ha-DAVID ; (Naariai Na'arya); 15th EXILARCH in Babylon
- Nehemiah (I) ben NATHAN ha-DAVID (? - 313?) ; 14th EXILARCH in Babylon
- Obadiah ha-DAVID ; (Ovadaya); 11th EXILARCH in Babylon
- Pinchi ben UVADA (43rd EXILARCH) ; (Pinchi's death without heir ended the 1st Lineage led to a new Exilarchic Dynasty of the 2nd Lineage, beginning with Ahija)
- Ptolemy (Alexander) bar MENNEUS (? - 40 BC) ; aka PTOLEMY (King/Tetrarch) of CHALKIS; 36th EXILARCH; (Ptolemaeus)
- Rephaiah ha-DAVID ; (Raphaiai); 10th EXILARCH in Babylon
- Salathial (Shealtiel) ha-DAVID ; or: prob. not Pedaiah (Salathial's brother); Heir of the DAVIDIC Dynasty from his stepfather King Jeconiah; 2nd EXILARCH in Babylon; aka Shealtiel ben NERIA
- Shaphat ha-DAVID ; aka Shafat (Shafa Shephat) ben JOHANAN; 4th EXILARCH in Babylon
- Shecaniah (I) ha-DAVID ; (Secheniai Shakhna); 12th EXILARCH in Babylon
- Shemaiah ha-DAVID ; (Shemaiai Shmaya); 13th EXILARCH in Babylon; poss. ``keeper of the east gate'' Nehemiah 3:29
- Shemaya II (38th EXILARCH) (? - 40?) ; (ha-DAVID)
- Solomon II, 32nd EXILARCH (? - 953+) ; (Uzziah)
- Thierry (Theoderic) (Count) of AUTUN (720? - by 804) ; poss. aka Theodoric of SEPTIMANIA; poss. EXILARCH of NARBONNE
- Thierry (Theoderic) (Count) of AUTUN [alt ped] (720? - by 804) ; poss. aka Theodoric of SEPTIMANIA; poss. EXILARCH of NARBONNE
- 'Uqba (II) ben NEHEMIAH (ha-DAVID) (? - 320?) ; aka Mar 'Ukba II (III); 17th/15th EXILARCH in Babylon
- Uvada ben SCHANIA (41st EXILARCH) (? - 90?)
- Zakkai (Yehuda) ben SHAHRIJAR (ha-DAVID) (? - 771) ; 9th EXILARCH of the 3rd Dynasty
- Zorobabel ha-DAVID (Heir) of the DAVIDIC Dynasty (Babylon 560? BC - 510 BC Zion) ; aka Sheshbazzar (Zerubbabel); 8th Governor of JUDEA (vassal of Persia); 3rd EXILARCH in Babylon; 1st Patr....
- Zutra ben HUNA (ha-DAVID) (? - 520) ; aka Mar Zutra II; 30th EXILARCH in Babylon
- Zutra (I) ben NATHAN (ha-DAVID) (? - 413?) ; aka Mar-Zutra (I) `the Pious'; 25th EXILARCH in Babylon
EXPLORER or NAVIGATOR
Christopher COLUMBUS (1451 - 1506) ; aka Cristovao (Cristoforo Cristobal Christophoro) COLOMBO; 1st Almirante das INDIAS; poss. aka Nikolaos Y....
- Eirikur THORVALDSSON ; aka Eric `the Red'; EXPLORER; discovered and named Greenland ca 986
- Francis (Sir) DRAKE (the NAVIGATOR) (1540? - 1596 Panama) ; (Vice-Admiral; 2nd highest earning pirate or privateer ever; defended England from Armada; 2nd to circumn....
- Francisco PIZARRO GONZALEZ (1475? - 1541) ; Descubridor y Conquistador del PERU; EXPLORER; (MIPHMHH #62)
- Henry (the NAVIGATOR) of PORTUGAL (1394 - 1461) ; 1st Duke of VISEU; K.G.; aka Henrique `o Navegador'
- Hernando CORTES de Pizzaro (Medellin 1485 - 2/12/1547) ; aka Hernando (Hernan) CORTEZ; Conquistador (EXPLORER) de MEXICO; (disobeying orders, he organized his own....
- James (of KINNAIRD) BRUCE (1730 - 1794) ; famous EXPLORER of Ethiopia
- Leifur EIRIKSSON (Greenland 970? - 1020?) ; aka Leifur Heppni; aka Leif `the Lucky' ERICSEN (ERIKSSON); EXPLORER; discovered America (Vinland) in 100....
- Richard Evelyn (Jr.) BYRD (Virg. 1888 - 1957 Boston) ; (Rear Admiral; recipient of Medal of Honor; noted EXPLORER; first man to reach South Pole)
- Vasco da GAMA (Sines, Portugal 1465? - 1524) ; 2nd Viceroy of INDIA; (EXPLORER; discovered sea route from Europe to the Orient); (MIPHMHH #86)
- Walter (Sir) RALEIGH (Devon 1552? - 29/10/1618 London) ; (famous EXPLORER, famous poet, etc.; introduced potatoes and tobacco to England; favorite of Queen Elizabeth)
EXTRANEUS --- (see also STRANGE)
Rex Wayne TILLERSON (Wichita Falls, Texas 1952) ; C.E.O. of EXXON; 69th U.S. Secretary of State
EYCKEN or EICKEN or EYCHEN
EYENCOURT --- (see DEINCOURT)
EYLL or EIJL
EYNATTEN or EIJNATTEN
EYNCOURT --- (see also DEINCOURT)
EYOMS or EYONS
EYRICK or EYRICKE or EYRIK or EYRYK --- (see also HERRICK)
Thorida AUSTMANN (847? - ?) ; aka Thurid EYVINDSDATTER (EYVINDSDOTTIR; EYRINDSDOTTIR)
EYSTEINSDOTTER or EYSTEINSDATTER or EYSTEINSDOTTIR or EYSTENSDOTTER or OYSTEINSDOTTIR or OYSTEINSSDATER
EYSTEINSSON or OYSTEINSON or OYSTEINSSON
EYTON --- (see EATON)
EYVILL --- (see also DAIVILLE)
EYVINDSDATTER or EYVINDSDOTTIR
EYVINDSON or EYVINDSSON
EZTERHAS or EZTERHASHAZ --- (see ESTERHAZY)
EL - EO (PREV) START PEDIGREE.
(NEXT) FA - FH